Filler

"Hello" the girlish yet strict voice said. "Mr. Emraan." "Yes." It was the voice from the other side of the phone. "If you don't mind, may I ask you a question?" Danish Emraan felt nervous. Hearing Ata Kashif speak. It was past 3 am and Danish was actually trying to feel angry and irritated because of the promise his sister had just made him fullfill. After returning to his room, he recieved her call. Ata, she was working and his call distracted her and after ending the call she was unable to focus, probably because of the problem she had infornt of her. They both talked about the problem, actually a doubt. It took not more than 5 minutes for Danish to explain and for Ata to understand.
They had a good understanding. He liked the fact that, she never felt shy or ashamed to asked about anything she didn't know of. And she liked the fact that, he simply explained it rather than given her awkward stares, not that he could give them through the phone call.
"Thank you Mr. Emraan. It was very helpful." "No problem Ms. Kashif." They were about to bid farewell when Ata heard a noise. She was at her place, in her study surrounded by files and documents, there was no chance of people walking through there or her forgetting to close the window. "Mr. Emraan, don't hang up." She said cautiously taking steps towards the source.
Asking 'Is anyone there?' was useless, so she didn't. "Ms. Kashif is everything okay?" It was the voice of the slightly concerned Danish. "I am not sure. But I think it... Yah Allah!" He listened carefully and didn't realise himself holding the car keys. "Yah Allah! Nuha! What are you doing?" "Ooops! I was reading your book." He let out a sound of relief after hearing another voice, probably a girl child.
"Ata. Who is Danish Emraan?" He stiffened from across the phone, hearing his name. "Business Partner child. Now go to sleep." It was her calm voice. "Mr. Emraan. Sorry for the inconvenience." And they bid farewell. Leaving Ata Kashif answer the little girl's questions like "Were you talking to him? Why have you written his name in your book?" She was actually sulking.
On the other side, Danish Emraan questioned himself for the things he did, like holding the car keys, walking out of his room, down the stairs and almost driving his car.
And since some things are better left unanswered, both ignored the questions and continued to focus on the project.