How would Ifa describe the characters?

Aziza Faizan:

Ghar ki badi beti. Nakrhe wali. Bigdi hui.
(Eldest daughter. Full of tantrums. Spoiled.)

Her personality was like a bubble. Soft yet ready to burst. She was basically raised and spoiled by her grandparents. With the temper of grandmother, no one said a no to her. And Zoya, the eldest cousin, was always with her spoling her even more.
Even though spoiled she could never hurt anyone, as I said a soft one. With her almond eyes she could convince anyone of her innocence.
A Smart yet Naive girl, who loved to draw.
Her passion for designing was inspired by her parents, who hardly had time for them.
People loved her but not everyone. For those who didn't, she was like a time bomb. Always ready to burst.

Demanding.

She had the attention of many but cared about none.
Always bullied and loved her twin brother. But wanted her sister's attention. Ata, she was active but not very much. Many times Aziza complained saying Ata didn't like her. But after seeing Ata come towards her, she would forget everything. She was possesive about her. And hated to see her with others. Not very much, but yes. Especially with Yasir Afsan. Her academic rival.

Yasir Afsan:

Ghar ka ek laouta beta.
(The only child of the house.)

His confidence was above everyone else's.
Looks and intelligence.
Height and personality.
He had everything.

That everything also included a temper.
Scary one.
His intimidating self could scare anyone.

Every girl in the college would fall for his flirty smile, drowning gaze, and that physique. Large frame and hard muscles.
He was the reg flag of the university.
The short tempered, hot, football player.

But, his temper never worked before Ata Kashif. Her small figure and shy smile would make him happy and forget his anger.
He loved her like a little sister. Or more.
His anger would only take its peck when with Aziza. Or that was what he thought. Her words and gaze and actions would only fuel his anger.
But he had it under control.

Aziza×Yasir:

Considering their past personalities, they would have made a chaotic couple. With both being short tempered and hating each other. It would have been like fire against fire. Both throwing daggers with their words, gaze and actions.
But things changed, as Yasir realised his feelings and fell for her. He changed. Her absence made him insane. But, still he waited for her. Longed for her presence. He embraced things for her.
Aziza felt safe with him. She knew he would never hurt her but never accepted it. She liked him and didn't want it. To her, Yasir was no more than a problem. She had to overcome him.
But after seeing him look at her with those eyes, her mind changed.
She was ready to accept him but life had a different plan.