07 (𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎'𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃)

Not edited

Percy's pov::

"Come on lighting bug!" I scream to the brown haired girl I was proud to call my best friend "last one there's a seaweed brain!"

Meallan dropped everything she was holding as the mothers handed her stuff to carry out.

She bolted right past me in seconds and jumped right into the water "ha! I win take that seaweed brain!" She turns to me and sees me standing in the warm sand.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" I laughed falling to the ground. I'm 6 what did you expect? "You look like a wet dog!"

"What!" Meallan is out of the water in seconds coming for me "you dirty little!"

I run to my mom even though I know Mel's can out run me by miles "mom!"

In the matters of seconds I feel a cold body cackle me into the warm sand "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
I say trying to get away from my cold best friend "you're freezing!"

The blanket rips off me letting the cold morning air take away the warmth from my blanket "what the f-"

Arms wrap around me and the sent of honey and coconut hit me and I realized just by that sent Meallan is the one who woke me.

The second I realize she's crying I wrap my arms around her and place one hand on the back of her head tubing it slightly well whispering small words to calm her down and rock us back and forth.

"she's gone! A-And I couldn't save her! It's my fault! I'm her older sister I was supposed to protect her!" Meallan chocks out through her tears.

I stop the second I hear those words and grab both sides of her face to make her look at me.

Those hazel eyes...

"Listen to me. That was not your fault. You were just a kid. You were too young to be put through that Mels. You deserve so much better than what this fucked up world put you through. They toke your childhood. If Co could see how far you came she would be so proud of you." Co... I was the only one allowed to call her that. Not even Mel's was allowed to call her that.

I just stare into her beautiful hazel eyes as they filled with tears and wipe the tears that fall.

I count every freckle on her face. Her perfect button nose and pink lips. She's stunning. The most beautiful girl. If she didn't have a mom. She would be an Aphrodite kid.

I just wanna lean in and.....

She just smashed her lips onto mine. Her soft lips.

Just how fast it happened is as how fast she pulled away.

She stooped up not saying a word and ran out.

"Meallan!" I shout out her name not bothering to go after her. She just needs to cool down.

I miss the feeling of her lips on mine...

                     ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

I change into the camp shirt and jeans. I walk down to the field where Grover is laying in the grass and lay next to him.

"I'm in love with Meallan." I turn my head to Grover as he just stares up at the blue sky "any thoughts?"