CHAPTER TWO

Read and feel🥂

Pehli nazar mai kesa jaadu kardiya,
Tera bann baitha hai mera jiya.

Eiran Sinclair

I take hurried steps looking around everywhere to check whether anyone is looking at me or minding their own business. To my surprise all of them are minding their own businesses which is actually good for them or else I would have to kill all those who dared to look at me when I'm in this position.

Opening my car door and closing it not with a loud thud because cars are the love of my life, I adjust myself on the back seat and ask my driver to start the car which he ofcourse, obeys quietly.

I then, rest my head on the head restraint and think about different ways to kill a girl. My bad, a small girl who reaches my neck, with grey eyes, brown hairs that had some strands highlighted of blonde colour and that small mole existing down her right side of the nose which makes her ethereal.

Wait. What the fuck? She's anything but ethereal? The way she was giggling at me and then did those stupid antics makes her a small girl who's nothing but irritating.

Was she?

The voice in my head asked me and I gave it a thought.

She looked self conscious and nervous while talking to me, the way she ran calling me bootyfull tells me that she's childish but tries to be a mature girl in front of everyone.

The way she scrunches her nose while she's confused and exposes the mole without even realising it, makes her effortlessly beautiful.

The way she talks, there's a hidden sadness that can only be felt if you listen to her carefully. It was her voice and that freakish small mole that attracted me. And oh! How can I forget those giggles?

The way she was chewing her lips in order to stop laughing, looked absolutely cute on her. But yet, there was one thing that was missing. And that was her small smile that never reached her eyes. It was fake for sure.

I wonder how did I pay so much attention to her? Until now, there's not one single girl who grabbed my attention like she did.

So I guess...she is irritating because of the way she grabbed my entire attention. The way my surroundings blurred as soon as she came in my view. The way she got on my nerves by laughing on my face and seeing me in this ugly suit which has pigeon's shit on it. All this makes her irritating.

That's when I remember that I was planning to kill her but ended up admiring her? What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm a fucking billionaire who comes in top ten list of Asia and top fifteen list in America, yet she didn't recognise me?

Dammit. I need to stop thinking about that girl so that I don't end up killing her. So what if she was beautiful? So what if she looked cute in that pink short dress? So what if that smile is the reason I can't stop thinking about her? I can still kill her if she makes fun of me.

As obvious as it seems that I'm unaffected by her, it's true that noone can make fun of me, not even her.

Wait. What's her name? She looked like a nerd who studies alot. I am saying this because I saw reading glasses popping out of her bag and also, she did look like a nerd. Studious girl.

And the way she ran after being clumsy and confused while talking, I literally let out a chuckle which again is the rare thing that I do.

I don't like to smile, laugh, have fun or anything else that includes enjoyment. I love my cars, my work and my family, that's it. From the very beginning I have been taught to be disciplined, respectful, and truthful towards my work. Be it homework or the actual office work.