CHAPTER SIX

Noisy is the name given to inner voices.

Tw~ mention of traumatising past, eating disorder and blood.

Starting few paragraphs may trigger y'all. Rest is fine. (The blurb is NOT) Y'all can continue!!

Targets- comment 20 & vote 50 on the chapter.

And if the book completes 5k then I'll post a chapter early.

You guys can do this, can't ya? Lovelies ho na mere..itna toh kar he skte ho🥰🦋

✧✧

Tere Pehlu Mein Rehlu
Me Khud Ko Pagal Keh Lu
Tu Gam De Ya Khushiyaa
Seh Lu Saathiyaa..

✧✧

Amara Monroe 

Run. Run. Run. Don't stop Amara. If you stop, you will be trapped forever. My inner voices speak sending shivers down my spine making my whole body tremble with fear. Yet, I run. As fast as I can. "I have to survive. I can't be trapped."

The stinging pain in my entire body, reminds me of the worst nights and days that I have had since one year. This is the only chance that I have, "I need to escape." I tell myself, inducing the much needed determination.

Run. Run Amara. Save yourself. "I..I ca.. can't be tra..trapped. I have to survive. I have to es..escape." I speak, dragging in sharp intakes of air but nothing works. 

Sweat drips down my body as I move my gaze everywhere, panting heavily, trying to calm my heart beats. Still nothing works. Inspite of the sun shining brightly, all I can see is darkness- that is consuming every bit of me. Just when I think it's over, I heared a loud screech sound of car coming in my direction.

"Don't. Turn. Back." My instinct speaks and for once, I agree with it and run as fast as I can. If I stop, they won't kill me but torcher every cell inside my body until I beg to breathe, yet they won't stop. They will continue their torment in the worst possible ways lastly leaving me there. Lifeless. In a pool of blood. 

"Stop! You bitch" they shout. No. No. No. This can't be true..this...I'll survive. I'll escape. Mumma, dadda. I'm comin-

Eiran Sinclair 

I was about to enter her room when I heard her screams that left me perplexed. What could go wrong? I knocked harshly screaming her name multiple times and when she didn't answer, I finally broke the door with my arms and rushed towards her. 

My eyes lingered on her beautiful posture that had been covered with sweat. How can she look so beautiful even when asleep?

She screamed again and this time, my heart tripped. Climbing on the bed I forwarded my hands to hold her only to realise that I am not allowed to. Fuck! I can't even comfort her by holding her in my arms.

Amara twisted on her bed, choking on air like she couldn't inhale enough of it and that shit made my heart clench harder than ever. Seeing her in pain isn't the worst thing. The worst thing is when you can't help your love, while they are in pain. When you are so close yet so far from them, that you can see their pain yet can't comfort them. 

Terrible. Helpless. That's what I'm feeling right now.

She screamed again and my hands balled into a fist, digging my nails too harshly in my palms. She is not having dreams. These are her past traumas that have turned into nightmares.