2) Death Catchers

The front door opens.

"Oh my god! There you are!" Fred says as he pulls Felicity into a massive bear hug.

"Yeah, yeah." Felicity says as she sits down on the couch.

"What took so long?" Fred asked.

Felicity knew Fred would've asked her this question, but she didn't think about how she would answer it.

"Oh, um, you know how Florean Fortescue's sells hot coco?" Felicity began.

"Yeah?" Fred asked wondering why this was important.

"Since it's cold, many people thought it was a good idea to buy some! So there was a really long line." Felicity said hoping Fred would buy her story.

"Yeah, makes sense." Fred said. "Oh! Almost forgot I had to tell about this club I joined."

"Club?" Felicity snickered.

"Oi! It's not funny!" Fred exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. What's this club about?" Felicity said.

"It's called Death Catchers. It's this thing where if you see a death eater, you have to turn them into the Ministry. The best part is, you get paid!" Fred yelled, he look quite happy about this.

"That's an amazing club to be in! Good job Fred! Now i'm gonna go shower m'kay?" Felicity says hurriedly.

"But you showered this morning?" Fred said but Felicity was already in the bathroom.

'Why the fuck am I so dumb?! Join the Death Eaters? What were you thinking Felicity?!'       Felicity thought to herself as she hoped to the bathtub. Felicity was soaking in the heated water, feeling it hug every inch of her skin so gently, breathing in the aroma of the bubble bath. It was perfect, but soon it was over. 

.......................

Felicity was sitting on the living room couch talking with Angelina.

"Did you see how badly Japan lost?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah, like they need new chasers!" Felicity replied.

"Tell me about it!" Angelina said.

"You know you should consider joining a Quidditch team Angie. I was in Ravenclaw but I did hear about the best Gryffindor chaser, Angelina Johnson!" Felicity complemented.

"Hello ladies!" Fred and George said as they entered the living room.

"What do you dimwits want?!" Angelina says.

"Your lovely time of course." George says flirtatiously.

"Yeah, yeah come sit down." Felicity says as the twins sit down.

"So have you heard about the Death Catchers?" George asks.

"Yeah, I joined." Fred responds, looking quite proud about it.

"Same." Angelina adds.

"I just sent the form to the Ministry this morning." George said.

"What form?" Angelina asked.

"Oh, to join the Death Catchers!" George answered.

"Oh, when I applied they just made me fill out a sheet." Angelina said.

"That's literally what a form is." Fred said, looking at Angelina as if she had just said that fish could walk.

"Oh..." Angelina said, embarrassed. 

Everyone burst out laughing, except Felicity. 

"You okay Fliss?" Fred asked, his voice full of concern.

"Um yeah, i'll just head to bed." Felicity said before rushing into her and Fred's bedroom. She plopped herself on the bed.

'What the fuck should I do now?! I'm surrounded by people who want to capture me! I mean, even my own boyfriend might turn me in to the Ministry! Amazing! I screwed my life up again! And this time, I have no one to save me! Great going Fliss!'  Felicity scolded herself mentally.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Felicity yelled.

"You okay?" Fred said as he opened the door, he walked towards Felicity and sat down beside her, then he handed her a box of candy. "I know you love these." Fred said as Felicity took the box.

"Thanks." Felicity said placing the candy in a pocket of her jeans.

"Now, what's wrong?" Fred asked placing a comforting hand on Felicity's thigh.

"Well, I-um." Felicity stuttered, then an idea popped into her head. She leant towards Fred for a kiss but he moved back.

"Fliss you can't get out of this, I need to know what's wrong. What is it? Are you sick or hiding something?" Fred said.

"Sick." Felicity lied, but the nickname given by her friends, Felicity Fox, said she was a pretty good liar.

"Oh, well I can get you some stuff from St. Mungo's? Yeah?" Fred asked.

"Yeah." Felicity said.

"Well get a good nights sleep, I'll join you here in a bit." Fred said as he opened the door.

"Yeah, night Freddie." Felicity called before Fred shut the door and left.

Felicity closed her eyes falling into a deep and dreamless sleep. But one must remember, love and lies don't add up.