𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 :-In the secrecy headquarters of the Order of the phoenix:

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 :-
In the secrecy headquarters of the Order of the phoenix:

While everyone was sitting at their table Dumbledore stand at the end of the table .

"As you all know I have spies in the dark side , working for me they have been on the run finding what is Voldemort's weakness is, I'm glad to say that they have found out but it's a hard task to do, I have spoken with them and they agree to reveal themselves if no harm comes to them"

Although everyone was suspicious they had agreed .

Two figures in cloaks walk in through the fire place. One was holding the other's arm with two hands , clearly shaken.

"We will only show ourselves to the people with trust , and the ones dumbledore without a doubt trust" said the person who first entered and shorter with a feminine voice said .

They people who stayed were

— Moody

— Mr. And Mrs. Potter

— Gideon and Fabian

- Kingsley Shacklebolt

- The Longbottoms

- Sirius Black

- James Potter

- Remus Lupin

- Minerva Mcgonagall

"Alright now we will lower our hoods but if you try anything we will leave with the valuable information we have on how to weaken and destroy Voldemort" everyone but the person who spoke and Dumbledore flinched.

The two people lowered their hood and they were .

𝑶𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒔 "𝑶𝒑𝒉𝒊" 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

And

𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌.

In shock Sirius Black stood up so fast that his chair fell, while James was in disbelief , his girlfriend who broke up with him then disappeared right after graduation was standing right infringe of him.

"REGGIE?! OPHI?! WHAT THE FUCK ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL DEAD !! THE MINISTRY THINKS YOU'RE DEAD SO DOES OUR PARENTS!" Sirius yells.

The room is filled with many emotions , disbelief, shock, sadness , frustration, anger.

" what does two wee kids know bout the dark man, aye?" Alastor Moody states.

" well Alastor , we know his weakness" Carina says.

Ophi likes to be called by her middle name unless you're close to her than you can call her Ophi.

"Which is pray tell ?" Remus asks .

Carina looks at her younger brother who looks like he aged a lot all of the friends in her group has . She nudges him with her arm. Regulus takes a deep breathe and says " Horcruxes"

The room is silent .

"What?" Says Kingsley

" no he couldn't have, did he?" Remus asks.

" Well the mans -" Fabian

" a mad man isn't he?" Gideon

———————————————