Chapter twenty-three: Recon Part 2

Optimus Prime waited for the perfect moment. And once he had his perfect moment of chance, he made his move. 

"Lennox, I would like to speak to you about a classified subject." Optimus Prime said to him.

Lennox looked up from the papers he was holding in his hand and walked over to the empty storage room where Drift and Optimus Prime were waiting for him. 

"What is it?" Lennox asked once Drift closed the large door shut behind him once he entered the dimly lit room. 

"I need your help in a recon mission." Optimus Prime said in a low voice as he knelt down to the human. 

"I'm listening." Lennox replied. 

Optimus Prime then began to explain how he bumped into the Autobots back at the Energon cave, how commander Brimstone was acting weird, and how the Autobots seemed to mysteriously disappear. 

"Sure, I can help you. I'll put together a private recon unit." Lennox said.

"Thank you. But we will also need a cover story." Optimus Prime said.

"We could say that we located a ravaged Decepticon?" Drift offered.

"You don't need a private recon unit for a 'Con." Lennox pointed out. "But ... You can use a private recon unit for a classified mission. After all, I am higher rank than Brimstone." Lennox explained.

"That sounds like a plan." Optimus Prime agreed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Loud sirens rang throughout the forest. 

"We have a security breach!!" Soldiers shouted in the secret N.E.S.T facility. 

Meanwhile, while the soldiers were panicking and trying to assess the problem at hand, a tall 7-foot robot had slipped through the gates unnoticed by anyone. And soon after that, he slipped into their facility and went for their highly classified rooms, where the Autobots were being held captive. 

The robot tip-toed down the poorly lit hall, many closed and locked doors to his left and right. 

"Hmmm, if I were a stupid secret agent, where would I keep my prisoners." He mumbled to himself as he continued to venture further down the hall.

His eyes changed from a bright red to a very bright purple. 

"There!" He shouted in victory as he ran towards one of the many locked doors. 

He peered through the small, square window to see the Autobots talking amongst themselves. 

"Huh, they must be trying to plan on how to get out and escape the building." He figured. "But that is where I come in."

The robot then tapped his wrist twice, growing to about 37-feet tall. 

"I remember myself being taller, oh well." 

He then grabbed the sides of the door and ripped it off of its hinges, throwing it aside. 

"STARSCREAM!!!!!????" The Autobots gasped in unison.

"Yes, it is I, who decided to use his Terrorcon ability for good use." Starscream flaunted. 

Jessica ran over and hugged him. 

"Thank you so much for coming back for us." Jessica said as Starscream hugged back.

"I knew where you were, I couldn't just leave you there." Starscream replied as the Autobots walked out of the doorless room.