chapter 33

Vivi :- yup!!

With Dev
Manav, mehar and Smita ji came inside the room where dev was resting.

As soon as they opened the door of the room, debu immediately looked towards the door to see his muh bole bhai behen infront of him.

Manav and mehar, as soon as they saw debu, immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Manav :- ballu tujhe kya hua or tu kaisa hai?

Debu :- ballu nahi debu, or main bilkul theek hun tum batao tum kaise ho dono? Or maa (looked at Smita ji) aap kaisi Hain?

Smita ji :- hum bhi bilkul theek hain beta, lekin tumhari agar yaddasht chali gayi toh tumhe apna name kaise yaad hai? Kyunki hum toh tumhe ballu bulate the na.

Debu :- mujhe pata tha ye sawaal zaroor aayega, asal mein Smita ji meri yaddasht nahi gayi hai.

Mehar :- toh tune apne Ghar waalon se jhoot kyun kaha ballu lallu?

Debu :- apne chhote Bhai ki wajah se.

Smita :- chhote bhai? Yaani vivaan ki wajah se? Sach sach batao ki kya baat hai.

Debu then sighed and told them each and everything from aarohi crying to vivaan going to jail and even to when he finds out the truth and went to talk to him and what happened with him.

The trio eyes widened when they all hear each and everything.

Debu :- toh ye sab hua and ab mujhe or aarohi dono ko help chahiye vivaan se maafi maang ne ke liye, and even ye koshish bhi ki vivaan Hume maaf karde.

Smita ji just sighed and talked with debu, while the duo were lost in their thoughts.

Smita :- beta tum log baat Karo main tab Tak bahar jaa Rahi hun, wo manav mehar ke papa bhi Ghar aane waale honge toh mujhe Ghar jaana chahiye. Bachchon tum dono debu ke pass hi ruk jaana.

Manav and mehar nodded their head then Smita ji went towards debu and kissed him on his forehead and then went outside of the room.

While manav and mehar were thinking of the plan, in the meantime debu also contacted aarohi.

*Telepathy*
Debu :- aarohi tumhe meri awaaz aa rahi hai?

Otherside
Aarohi was in virohi's room putting their clothes in almirah when she felt that someone connect the telepathy with her.

She stopped doing whatever she was doing and connect the telepathy to hear debu's voice in her mind.

Aaru :- debu bhaiyya aap?

Debu :- haan main, tum jaldi se yahan hospital mein aao and kisi ko mat batana.

Aaru :- bhaiyya lekin aapki toh yaddasht chali gayi thi na?

Debu :- beta main tumhe sab bataunga, pehle tum aao toh sahi.

Aarohi just sighed and then said "theek hai bhaiyya main aati hun" and cut down the telepathy.

She then changed her clothes and directly teleported infront of the hospital. She then went inside and straight towards debu's room.

When she entered the room she saw manav and mehar are also present there.

Debu saw aarohi and smiled at her then motioned her to come towards him. Aarohi just walked towards debu and sat on the stool, that was beside debu's bed and beside manav's stool.

Debu :- aarohi pehle main tumhe inse milwata hun, ye hai manav (points at him) or ye hai mehar (points at her) and jab main Chhota tha toh unke yahan hi rehta tha.