𝐗𝐈. 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃

chapter 𝐗I:
                            injured

                                 chapter 𝐗I:                                      injured

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧
__________________________________

All Eileen remembered was the warm blood on her body, as Xavier placed the cloth on her head wrapping his arms around her as she lost consciousness

Xavier on the other hand was a mess. The moment he had saw Eileen injured he was terrified. He hadn't felt that way in forever. He blamed himself for leaving her alone. He couldn't think straight just allowing himself to he close to her.

He didn't know how it happened, he could care less; he just wanted her to be okay. He felt dramatic for his reaction but you can't blame him. When Eileen noticed his presence brought him comfort.

And of course, Tyler had also gotten injured. "Wednesday start the car!" Enid was also afraid. Obviously none of them has driven a car before. Was Wednesday the best option? Gosh no. But it would have to do. Tyler was in the passenger seat an arm over his wounded body.

Enid had been crying. Xavier allowed Enid to get in first as he gently placed Eileen in the back. "Careful" Xavier whispered to Enid who was grabbing ahold of Eileen "I'll keep the cloth on her head, hold onto her so she won't be moving everywhere."

Xavier was trying to put on a mask. Not wanting to worry Enid more than she already was. He could feel Eileen's soft breathing, which was a good sign. "Drive faster!" He was getting worried "Right let me just drive into this ditch." Wednesday said

Xavier scoffed, readjusting himself. Enid was sitting in silence most likely in shock. "What happened" Xavier finally had the courage to ask. "The dumbwaiter fell, we moved out of the way but Eileen hit the floor the hardest." Xavier shook his head. Maybe if he had been there, he could've prevented it.

Wednesday was a reckless driver. She was constantly swerving the car. The speed she was going at was terrifying to say the least. "Where are we going?" Enid asked her voice trembled

"My house" Tyler groaned, it was a shocker he was still conscious. But also quite suspicious Wednesday knew where Tyler lived.

Wednesday eventually pulled into the driveway. Eileen was starting to regain consciousness slowly, Xavier helped her out of the car. As Wednesday helped Tyler walk inside.

Enid helped Xavier slightly before opening the door for everyone. They all took a seat at the table. Xavier grabbed an extra chair as he extended Eileen's legs onto it, and placing her head onto his lap.

Of course, Wednesday started helping Tyler was his injuries first. Wednesday was placing stitches onto Tyler. "Thanks Doc" Wednesday placed the last one. Xavier felt Eileen move. He glanced at her immediately. "Xavier?" She questioned "Yeah it's me, Easy easy" He helped her sit up. Eileen immediately groaned "Well that's gonna hurt for a bit" She complained

"Eileen! Your not dead, thank gosh i think i would go crazy without you" Enid mumbled quickly "Careful im still a little hurt here"

"Your hair is literally red." Enid shrieked "Well that's what happens when blonde mixes with blood" Xavier knew Eileen was actually furious about her hair having red in it.

"So are you guys going to help me? Or just watch until i get infected and die?" Eileen snapped "And cover up Tyler, i might just bleach my eyes as well" Wednesday motioned for Eileen to sit in the chair in front of her "May i move your shirt a little?" Wednesday questioned

She moved her shirt as it dangled off her shoulders slightly, covering her figure still. "Is it that bad?" Eileen winced as Wednesday applied alcohol "Well- Not really?" Xavier didn't want to upset her "Be honest, judging by Enid's reaction it looks like she just witnessed a murder"

"The injury it's self is bad, but you still look the same- not that, that's a bad thing-" Xavier ranted he was nervous "I understand your point, you can relax" His shoulders fell as she said that.

"I am having a full blown panic attack" Enid admitted, Eileen let out a cry as Wednesday placed something on the open wound. A whimper of pain slipping past her lips as Wednesday started finishing up.

"Just one more" She reassured which was comforting. Xavier moved closer to Eileen. He grabbed her hand. Squeezing three times. Eileen felt butterflies, he had never held her hand. "Done" Wednesday fixed Eileen's shirt before moving away, but Xavier didn't let go "I went to change" Tyler announced as he walked into the room.

Something about him felt off. She didn't know if it was a werewolf sense or the fact that he's just been weird overall. The door creaked opened, catching everyone's attention. Tyler's dad walked in. He seemed in shocked as she looked at all the teens. Then at all the bloody napkins. He examined Tyler and realized he was hurt.

"This way you, wasn't it?" He approached Wednesday "Dad please, im okay" Tyler pleaded
"I understand you're upset but i think you need to see something."

"Wait in the car." Wednesday told them, Enid didn't listen and went with. Eileen and Xavier listened and went towards the car. "How do you feel?" He asked "Good, you know besides the pain im alright" She admitted "Are you okay? You seem fucking terrified" He seemed shocked at her language

"Im good, just in shock. A real scare you gave me, well us" Xavier tried to cover up his words. "Good to know you are about me" Eileen teased "Of course, i would never stop" And again he squeezed her hand three times in the backseat.

Eileen didn't know what it meant but allowed it to happen.

                                        ☾ ─

𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢 speaks
back from the dead = reputation