18: My Little Secret

10 Votes. target.

"You're the greatest risk I have ever taken."

⋯ɷ⋯

"She is worthy of saving. Even more than the investment I'm doing." He said with gritted teeth.

"So you are saying that this sinner is this much worthy that you can risk our relations?" Shah Ge said with a frown. 

"I think so you get the right meaning behind my words. You are not as dumb as I thought you would be. Now let us go." Adam said straightening Ayesha's body in the sitting position. But as he tried the men's blocked the way.

"Everything on aside. Even that project and investment you are doing. But I won't let this happen. You can't take this girl. She belongs here, to us. She has to bear the punishment."

"And why would you think I would let you do that? And the sin you are talking about is not a sin. That's the dirt of your minds. She was married to that man."

"She was not." Shah Ge said with a raised and authoritative voice. 

"Isn't she was in nikkha of that man? HUN!" Adam said with a raised eyebrow.

"She was. But ruksati didn't happen. How dare she have intercourse with that man. When she was not sent to that man's house by the knowledge of her family."

"Are you even in your senses? Do you know what you are saying?" Adam said in disbelief.

"Mr. Adam I am right. Maybe you guys are lenient about such things in your outer and lavish world, but we are not. This is a serious thing for me and my people. To be exact a sin."

"Then what you guys are doing isn't that's a sin. What do you say about that? Firstly, She is a pregnant woman. You guys are burning her alive and her baby too. Secondly, she is in her Idat period, in which she should stay in her house, away from everyone's sight and you people have disrespected her in front of the whole village. ISN'T THAT A SIN?" Adam said his last words with a growl.

"Okay, fine. As you are saying she is in her idat period. After idat her fetus would grow and start forming organs. Isn't that going to be more painful? Or let's say we let her live, so where will she live and with whom? Her family doesn't want her after this. No man will marry her either. Okay let's ask them for you, so you won't blame me for being cruel."

 Shah Ge turns around with a smirk playing on his lips. He was sure that no man would be willing to marry such a characterless girl. Of course, he was thinking right cause men there have the same things as him. 

"Do any of you would like to marry this girl? Or any of you would like your sons to marry her? Who is pregnant with one man's baby and is laying in the arms of another man."

 The statement boiled Adam's blood. How could he? He is insulting a woman, just to satisfy his man ego. 

No one said a word. Silence took over the place. As if the cat caught their tongues. If no one will marry her. They will burn her. He won't be able to stop this many people. To be exact a whole village, a whole village of beasts. 

He doesn't want to. He is promised to someone. But if he didn't do anything right now. This girl, Ayesha will lose her life. What to do? He has to do this. Now or never. Fuck it! Adam growled under his breath. Before securing his grip around Ayesha's body. He stands up picking her up in his arms.

"See everyone has their dignity and face to save. No one will ever except......."

"I WILL!" 

Adam said in an authoritative voice cutting Shah Ge in between. Someone grabs the camera. Just capture the looks on their faces. All of them were caught off guard. No one except that coming. They thought he was just taking a stand without any strong base. He will back out. But no something happens out of the way.