💥'' Movie Night '' [Vuzi]

SIGH.. SUN WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WRITE THIS. /lhj /t

erm smut time send help

Uzi sighed. She was bored--very bored. N was out with Thad, doing robo-god knows what. "UUUUUHGG" She groaned, burying her face in her pillow. Uzi HATED this. She has to have something to do. Always. Pulling out her phone, she called V. It took V a moment to pick up--as she was still getting used to using a phone. Uzi helped her and N with getting one for each of themself about 2-3 weeks ago.

"Yeah Uzi?" V replied, sounding somewhat bored. "V come to the base, I'll let you in." Uzi chirped, hanging up before V got the chance to protest. Uzi raced to the doors, making sure to get the master key from her dad's room on the way.

"What do you want, Uzi?" V asked, walking in once the door opened. "Bite me." Uzi stated in response, grabbing Vs hand and leading her to her room once the base doors closed. Once they were in her room, Uzi turned on her TV and played Once Peice--sure it wasn't a movie, but who cares.

Uzi walked over to her bed and flopped on it next to V, cuddling into her girlfriend's chest. "You're unusually warm." Uzi observes, pushing herself up and staring at V. "I just haven't had any oil in a while, I'm fine." V replies, rolling her eyes. Uzi groans. "You're not. How long" she pushes, staring into Vs visor. "Just a week.. about 2."

Uzis eyes widen. TWO? "Bite me." Uzi huffs, looking away. "What? Your idiotic reply going to do nothing, Uzi." V replies, sitting up. "Bite. Me." Uzi repeats, "You can have some of my oil." she states.

V pauses, slowly nodding before gently leaning Uzis head to the side and biting into her neck. Slowly licking the oil off and swallowing it. Uzi holds onto Vs shoulders, leaning her head to the side further to allow V more room. V continues to drink Uzis oil, not seeming to notice how Uzis reacting.

Uzis grip slowly starts to tighten on Vs shoulders, letting out quiet groans. V stops--now hearing Uzis response. She slowly pulls away, looking at Uzi--blushing slightly. "S-Shut up." Uzi replies, hiding her face.

V giggles softly, gently pulling Uzi off her and putting her on the bed. "Aww, embarrassed? Don't be~, it's natural." V says, teasing Uzi. Uzi groans, trying--but failing--to hide her growing blush. V leans down over Uzi, gently going back at her neck. Uzi groans, holding onto V again. V starts to nip at Uzi collar bone (or whatever robots have right there), licking away any oil that comes out. Uzi slaps her hand over her mouth, forcing herself to stay quiet--she can't let her dad finding out, now, can she?

V pulls away again, enjoying Uzis reaction. "How sweet." She hums. V gently caresses Uzis legs, watching Uzis response. "Let's finish our movie, shall we?" V says, leaning against the wall and pulling Uzi into her lap, her back pressed to Vs chest. Uzi nods, "Uh, yeah. Movie." She replies, looking back at the TV--it wasn't a movie, but V probably can't really tell the difference between a movie and series.

After a few episodes, V starts to tease Uzi once again. Uzi tries not to pay attention to V, focusing on the episode of One Peice she's on. V starts to caress Uzis legs again, resting her head on Uzis shoulder. "Before I continue with anything, I'd just like your permission first." V asks. Uzi nods, blushing.

V smiles, continuing to tease Uzi for a bit. Uzi keeps trying to focus on her anime, letting a few noises out here and there but nothing much. V slowly moves her metalic hand further up Uzis thigh, gently pushing her middle finger under Uzis garments. Uzi yelps, gripping onto Vs arm, she didn't expect it for sure.

"Hm? If you don't want me to do this then I won't, Uzi." V assures. "N-No it's fine- I just wasn't expecting that-." Uzi replies, a heavy blush across her visor. V nods, "Alright then, dear."

V slowly slips a finger into Uzis entrance, enjoying the quiet whimpers and moans coming from the worker drone. Uzi holds one of her hands over her mouth again, muffling her noises. V keeps going, pushing in another digit, smiling softly. "V-V- hnnpf, please-" Uzi mumbles though her hand. "Mmm? Please what?" V replies, acting clueless as she slowly speeds up.

"Just- hurry up-" Uzi replies, holding onto Vs arm. V hums, continuing to speed up--Uzis noises being music to her ears. Uzis grip tightens, "V" she whimpers. "I know, I know~" V teases, jumping a bit as she feels Uzi climax. V giggles a bit, continuing to thrust her fingers in and out of Uzi for a bit longer, simply enjoying Uzis response to her teasing.

Eventually V stops, slowly pulling her fingers out and licking the oil-like liquid off her fingers. V gently pulls Uzi off her lap and into the bed, walking out of her room and grabbing a small towel from the restroom before going back into Uzis room.

"Got ya a towel to clean up" V says, tossing the towel to Uzi. "gh, thanks." Uzi mumbles, cleaning herself and tossing the towel to the ground. She'll deal with that in the morning. "Ugh, come here V." Uzi groans. V nods, walking over to Uzi, "Yeah?" She replies, yelping when she's pulled into the bed with Uzi.

Uzi holds onto V, cuddling her as she starts to drift off. V sighs, giving in and spooning Uzi to allow her girlfriend to be more comfortable. The two continue to watch whatever anime Uzi put on. Uzi eventually falls asleep, cuddling into Vs chest. V continues to watch what Uzi put on, not falling asleep for a few hours. Though, eventually she did.

_ _ _

Uzi awoke to her phone buzzing, it was N. "Yeah N?" She groggily answers. "Hey Uzi! Just wanted to let you know I'm back at the pod. I think Vs with you, so I hope you two are doing good! Anyways rest well--beeeecause it's late. Cya!" N chirps before hanging up. Uzi sighs, laying down again and cuddling back into V. V didn't wake up--surprisingly. Uzi eventually fell back asleep, after like three more phone calls from N.

_ _ _

I was gonna have N do something on thr phone call byt i forhot and im also very tired good night ratgvsdbhfnmrbgtmkd