Kreese and Kumer

Daniel LaRusso is a respected name in the All Valley Community, Starting his career in '84 he single handedly beat the then champion Johnny Lawrence, and proceeded to defend the title until 1990, when his mentor passed away, he has a young family, a wife named Kumiko, and 2 children named Chris, and Yoshi, named after late mentor, Chris was the older child at age 7 and Yoshi being the younger one, at age 5, Chris had been named after then main character's brother in a film called "Back to the future" and Yoshi had been named after his Late Mentor.
he had a great life.
The universe doesn't give a shit about great lives, John Kreese is proof of this, when Daniel had beaten their then champion Johnny Lawrence, his dojo suffered defeat after defeat, becoming a total Joke in the All Valley world, but now, come 1994, he has a plan, not to lose again, but to get revenge on the one person who ruined his life and reputation, LaRusso.
He was going to make LaRusso go through unbearable amounts of mental and emotional pain. But first he needed to find the guy to be Cobra Kai's representative of representative of 1994.He was flipping through a book titled "All Valley: Winners and Losers 1986-1992 he was looking for a true loser among the crowd whilst he was flipping he kept on having to see Daniel and his family's photo everywhere pissing him off with a passion,  he kept on flipping and flipping, until he came across a guy in his early 30s called Alan Kumer with an 0 - 28 streak.
the deception of him stated "At the age of 19 Kumer Started off with his first sets of L's and has kept it going into his 30s, he once got into a street fight with Mike Tyson, and had his femur broken, over the years his face had been shaped more and more into Thomas the tank engine's his most recent defeat was against Larry Barnes, his most famous defeat being the time he had his nose kicked in on december of 85' making him look like a Rudolph bastard."
"Perfect guy." 

Kreese had muttered to himself as he took out Alan's page from the book.