Dealership/Regret

"And that will be 70 bucks."
Daniel had told his client, who had been signing up to buy a used ugly ass DeLorean.
This was the 7 car he had sold today with millions of people getting Mustangs, Chargers, and Hot Rods.

"70 bucks? Well I can't blame you. I don't think anybody would buy this hunk of junk."
Daniel's client said.
"Well you gotta get going we're about to close up soon."
Warned Daniel.
The client had walked away after buying the piece of shit.

Daniel locked the doors to the dealership, turned off the lights and got in his '75 Superbird which he drove all the way to a hospital and parked it outside.
When he got inside he went to a patient's room titled "Lucille LaRusso."
His mom lied there on a hospital bed, writhing in pain from her diabetes.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here."
Daniel said to his mom as he held her hand, trying yo comfort her.
"It won't be okay. There's nothing they can do."
His mother said pessimistically.
Her Diabetes had been getting worse, and he knew this, it was killing her day by day.
The doctors had done everything they could do, but there was nothing they could do to fix her.
They said she only had three days to live, this was the last day of her life.
Daniel held his mom's hand with care, shedding a couple tears, and just like that, he felt his mom's grip loosen slowly before all together her hand had no grip.
He looked at his mom's life support, it stopped beeping.
Her heart had stopped at exactly 9:42 p.m.
His head had sunk into his mom's body as he sobbed, with nothing else to do.
She was dead.

Depressing...man...and we're not even at the 14 chapter. Hope you...enjoyed this one....
in some way, Well stay tuned because maybe we can get a double chapter tonight?