CHAPTER 9

IN JINGSHI

Wangji approached the sleeping Wuxian . Unknowingly , He caressed Wuxian's hair . But when he understood he immediately left Wuxian's hair . He looked at Wuxian with pure hate and disgust .

Wangji mumbled : Sleep well , you bitch. Cause , I won't let you sleep peacefully for a single day . You'll suffer . I'll make your life a hell .

Then , Wangji left .

Wuxian slowly opened his eyes and remembered what happened and his eyes got teary .

After a while , Wangji came back with a tray in his hand . It was a bowl of soup . Wangji went towards Wuxian .

Wangji : Eat this .

Wuxian : .............

Wangji : EAT THIS !!!!!!

Wuxian : ..............

Wangji : I'm ordering you not requesting you !!!!!!!!

Wuxian : Why do you even care ???

Wangji said in a calm voice : I don't care . But , You've to eat this. Uncle will be angry if you don't eat .

Wuxian : I won't . Go and feed your dear wife Shi Ying .

Wangji lost his temper and shouted : SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SMALL WORDS !!!!!!! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY TEMPER !!!!!! NOW , NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU !!!!!

Wangji put the tray on the bedside table and pushed his and Wuxian's lips together making Wuxian shocked . Wangji started kissing him hungrily .

Wuxian moaned : Ummm......Umgh.......

Wangji : Ying..... You're so sweet.....

Wuxian's eyes got teary as he heard Wangji's first wife's name . Wangji actually thought that he was kissing Ying when it was actually Wuxian .

Wuxian liked the kiss . But , His body was weak . He can't do this now . He needed rest . He tried to push Wangji . But , all in vein . The more he tried the more he got sucked and bited .

Wangji pulled out his forehead ribbon and tied Wuxian's hands . Wuxian started getting nervous and his forehead started sweating . He didn't know what will Wangji do now .

Wangji slid his hands inside Wuxian's robe . Wuxian tried to stop him but Wangji was more stronger than him . And suddenly , Wangji pulled out his and Wuxian's robe . They both were naked in front of each other . Wuxian started shivering . He started crying loudly when Wangji pushed his dick inside Wuxian's hole .

Wangji felt irritated by Wuxian's crying . So , He used silencing charm on him . So that , he couldn't even move his mouth a bit .

Wangji started sucking and biting Wuxian's nipples crazily . He pinched his nipples with two hands . Wuxian had no other way than crying and begging for mercy even though no one could hear him . Whole night , He fucked Wuxian without any mercy . After 20 rounds , Finally Wuxian fainted .

----------------------------------------------------

IN THE MORNING

Wangji woke up and his head started hurting . He tried to remember what happened last night . He immediately looked at Wuxian who was sleeping beside him . Wangji noticed they both were naked . He understood what actually happened last night .

Wangji said to himself : What have I done ??? I betrayed my Ying for this b*TCH !!!!! God !!!!! I've to apologise to my Ying .

Wangji didn't care about the pale Wuxian . He ran towards Ying's grave . His grave was beside Jingshi . Cause , Wangji often visits him .