PART-3

RUDRA's POV

I don't know why my life is like this i never wanted to get married. And today is my wedding.

But dadu requested me so much and he is the only one who was there with me when no one was.

He was the one who believed in me when no one did so I can't disappoint him. He said it was his best friend elder grand daughter.

But she said no. I thought I would be free but no dadu said they want me to marry there younger grand daughter.

Having no other option I said yes. And regret it. She is so irritating. I never tried to meet but she never left a chance to irritate me.

By her action I got to know that she is behind my money. I thought I will divorce her after sometime giving the reason that it didn't worked.

But here she ran away thank God. Did I told you that her elder sister is too beautiful after seeing her for the first time my heart beat got faster for the first time in my life I got this feeling and love it maybe I like her. She is from the every girl I saw in my life. She is unique.

By looking at her i felt like she is my dream girl. I don't why this feeling I never felt but due to past I have trust issues. I have never date any one as I was not interested in this things.
I have trust issues due to my parents.

Here her sister ran away and her dadu is saying her to get married to me. Unknowingly i became to happy which I should not be.

She a complete stranger to me. Even I am a stranger to her.

But I choose to say yes because I the question of my reputation which I can't let be affect due to someone who is not worth of it.

_________________________________________

Arya's POV

I don't why it's always me who have suffer. Here my sister ran away from her marriage and I have get married instead of her.

I know something is wrong because she was very happy with this marriage as she got money, frame and everything what she always wanted

I had no plan to get married this soon. But due to my dadu and my reputation I have too.

I know Rudra singhania not personally but professionally because today I was have a meeting with him which I had cancelled it.

One thing is similar between us is both of them can do anything for there reputation which the only thing I like about him

I have to talk with him before we get married because marriage is a very big thing and I want to clear some things about my family and everything so after there will be no problem.

I have always heard that he does not have a good relationship with his parents as same as me.

I also have trust issues with my family not with my dadu he is the only whose is there with me till now.

He had so many things for me and i can do marriage for him. I know it is very difficult thing but I have to.

_________________________________________

"Dadu saddi sa pehle mujhe Mr.Rudra sa baat karni ha"

(Dadu before marriage I want to talk to Mr. Rudra)

"Rudra jao baat kar ka aao"

(Rudra go and talk)

"Ok"

As they left to arya's room to talk

"I hope apko kuch problem to nhi ha isa Saadi sa"

(I hope you don't have any problem with this marriage)