𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍

MY SCHOOL DAY

Yeonjun's P.O.V

When I went to my classroom someone was sitting beside me. The first time shes did this it was strange because I don't sit next to anyone, but now its a everyday thing. 

I sighed when i saw her face. I decided to do something different this time, so i sat at the back with Han.By his face I could tell he was confused. He looked back and fourth at me and the yeoja that always sat beside me.

 Mr. Lee ( the teacher ) came in the classroom and everybody looked straight forward and didn't say anything.

 Mr. Lee was super strict he would make you do embarrassing thing in front of the class if you didn't follow the rules.

 The thing is that when someone does something that was not one of rules he would secretly add it then blame the student and make him do punishments. 

When it was lunch time i decided to go to the library. When i got there i saw a familiar face waiting for me.

The figure motioned to sit beside them and i did. "Why aren't you at the cafeteria, Han" "I should be asking the same question" answered Han. 

I then opened my backpack and got my computer. I started to study while Han was on his phone. It was calm until the yeoja sat beside me and said "why didn't you sit beside me?" "Look I don't always have to sit beside you, and you shouldn't be mad at me for doing it, Yuna"

Shin Yuna AS Yuna

Yuna is apart of the popular girls group

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yuna is apart of the popular girls group. She's two face and likes Yeonjun. She's the leader of the popular group. 

I know my chapters are short but that's because i'm doing one page everyday so it's not all done and ready for me to upload. | please vote this book.

signing off 

Karina