𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍

MY HEART

Hyunjin's P.O.V

As I looked at Karina who was in front of me my heart began to sink. 'How can I do this to her' I thought. Even though I knew my feeling was wrong I wanted to tell her so my burden can lift off my shoulders.

I was so lost in thought that the bell rang. This was my only chance to tell her. When Karina was about to leave the classroom I grabbed her wrist. She turned around and when she saw me she gave a warm smile.

"Whats wrong" she asked. "Oh I was just wondering if I could drop you off at your house" "sure." I sighed in relief that Karina agreed.

We were finally in the car after being chased by fan girls. I started the car and instead of turning right I turned left. "Why'd you go left our house is at the right" seeing her confused face made me wanna laugh.

"Its a surprise" as I said that her face looked annoyed. She fell asleep after 15 minutes of driving. When we were at the destination I sighed then shook Karina's shoulder lightly. Karina looked at me sleepy then said "are we at the beach" "yup" I replied.

She got up quickly and looked around. I stared at her in silence while she looked around without saying a word.

"Well what are you waiting for come on" I quickly broke the silence then got out of my car. She also got out and I motioned her to come beside me and she did.

We both sat on the shore of the water. I remembered why I brought her here then sighed. "Karina, I like someone" "really who do you like."

"Its this beautiful girl who i'm scared would walk away from me if I tell her" her question made me freeze. "Whats her name?"

I sighed then said " her name's , Karina" the girl with the name froze she looked at me then hugged me. I was surprised but gladly hugged her back.

"mianhae" she looked at me then said "I like you too but I'm scared it would ruin our friendship" I nodded in understatement. That's what I was scared too.

I dropped Karina home then went to my house. When I arrived I saw my umma making dinner. "I'm home" saying that made her turn to the door. I smiled then went to my room. After getting changed I went downstairs for dinner.

When I sat down I was thrown with questions. "Where were you" Yeji said. "What do you mean? I asked. "When I came to pick you up you weren't in class so I thought you went early but when I came home you weren't here either."

"I went somewhere with some friends" "all your friends were at school" I tried not to get annoyed so I just told the truth.

"I went with Karina" "Why didnt you invite me" "because your annoying and you would be a bother."

After saying that I went to my room Yeji grabbed my wrist making me turn around "you could've invited me, i'm your twin after all."

"I don't need to invite you to every single thing I do" I pushed Yeji's forehead with my finger then went to my room.

I hoped you guys didn't expect that cause that was what I was trying to do, anyway vote me please

signing off

Karina