New room

I felt suspicion towards the so called 'red' leader put as I was left with no choice, I continued to follow the fellow leader. The walk led us to stop in front of a lab. A woman ran up to us and instantly saluted, not noting her panting figure.

  She looked like she was around my age but the more I observed, she had small wrinkles. Maybe in her thirties? She's got black hair, a little wavy front hair with a long ponytail. Two different eyes? What's that condition called again? I don't care anyway, blue and white eyes with lab goggles on them.

  A black turtle neck with a white white skirt underneath a lab coat. There was a name tag hanging from her neck(like a necklace), two pens hanged from her coat pocket located on her chest. She got some drip, with white nike socks sneaking up from her air jordans. Her name tag read, 'Elison' alongside her profile underneath.

  "Salutations sir!" she sang out loud. "Dr.Volkov, take the guest to his coordinated room." R.L commanded with a cold tension in his tone. At least I get to have a room.

  She saluted again and grabbed my arm to guide me to my so called room. Is it an instructed order to grab me, a guest, from the arm?? Ugh.

  Up close, she was probably like 3 inches shorter than me, pretty comforting soft face. Her grip on me was light but I decided to stick along so maybe I'll have her trust in the future.

  "So, what got ya here?" she spoke with a rather hard accent. "I just woke up here. I don't even remember sleeping!" I groaned. She looked up at me with a rather understanding face. "Do you remember the last thing before you were kidnapped?" she asked me with a slight bored tone.

"Kidnapped?!!? Great. Just great." I groaned louder before I went into thoughts. "Well before I was here... Before I... I- umm... I-I don't remember!" I panicked as I stopped walking in the middle of the track. The passing soldiers gave my looks but I couldn't give a shit at the moment.

"Whoopsie, they must've used the memory eraser gun :/." she said with a noticeable unimpressed tone. "The memory WHAT!!?!?" I yelled at her as we got more looks from others. She tried to shush me down, finally getting serious look on her face. She pushed me by my back instead of grabbing my arm. I'm soooo glad.

Suddenly, she pushed me into a room. I soon noticed that it was a fucking white rubber room. IM NOT INSANE PLEASE WHY AM I HERE. Before I could even turn to face her, Elison shut that big door in my face. These shit eaters planned me as their experiment rat?!! Hell nah!!

  I bang on the door multiple times till I felt a shock running through my back. I fell onto the floor wincing like a fucking dog. The shock was unexpected but how long it continued felt like forever. When it was finally over, I wiped my tears, shaking. I didn't even know I cried! I looked up to see that filthy woman Elison with an unreadable face with- That shit faced R.L beside her.

  He did that, didn't he? Yup. He had a remote in his hand. But how? Did they put a collar on me or something? I sneak my hand up to my neck-- Yup.

  I tried to curse at their stupid faces but all that came out of my crooked voice was just whimpers of some kind. Elison just looked down at her notepad and started noting down something. "I'm so sorry." Elison lip synced or that's what I wanted to hear before I passed out. What I heard before I really passed out was "Excuse my actions, old friend."