6. Uninvited guests

"Wanna partner up with me?"

You looked at him, honestly surprised. The first placer was really asking you to be his partner?

"Nathan? Why aren't you saying anything? Or did you already partner up with someone else? That's a shame" 

"Oh no no Sanji san. I actually was looking for a partner. I would love to partner up with you"

Why did that sounded like I just got asked out and I said yes?

You madly blushed at your own thoughts.

"Then that's great." Sanji said as he clapped his hands together, "I actually don't know anyone else in the show except you." 

"Oh really? Same here you know. I have only talked much to you and Ryuuchi. Anyways I must get going now." You spoke as you checked your watch. 7:00 pm. "I have to go to home now. Otherwise my roommate would sleep hungry today"

That's right. Zoro would probably burn the kitchen up.  Plus Zoro informed you earlier that his friend, Luffy would come tonight for a games night. 

"See you later Nathan san" Sanji waved you off. 

"You too Sanji san."

.

.

.

.

.

"I am home~" you sing songed. You entered the living hall, expecting Zoro and Luffy to be in middle of the match. There wasn't much noise coming from the room tho.

Weird

"Yo Zoro, Luffy came over or wha-"

The living hall was filled with people. Zoro, Ace, Izo , Marco even Newgate was there. But there was certain people you weren't delighted to see.

On the sofa, there sat a brunette woman, her stern black eyes stared at you with not much delight. Next to her sat a younger raven haired boy. Across her sat A stern raven haired man and a brunette girl sat next to him, playing with her phone.

"Kaa san. Oto san" you spoke. They glared at you and looked with disgust.

"Ah you finally came, y/n." Your dad spoke, not so delighted

"She isn't Y/n now is it? It's Nathan" your mom spoke, in a mocking manner.

"What do you guys want now?" i spoke with a hint of annoyance.

"You still think you can gain success by doing this little cooking thing? I've waited quite long enough. Now lets go, Y/n. You are going to work in my company and that's the final." Your dad said sternly.

I stayed quiet, my gaze not leaving him. My lips were pressed tightly to form a line, not wanting to speak out something I would regret later.

"What? Don't have anything to say now?" Your mom burst out.

"I don't like to repeat things again and again" I said coolily.

"Oh so you think that you are better than all of us eh?" Mom scoffed.

"You guys literally disowned me right? Now scram from my home" I spoke sternly. 

Your mom flushed with anger and she gritted her teeth. She raised her hand to slap you, but Zoro caught it in the midway.

"If you dare to lay a finger on her, you and your little family wont be going in one piece" Ace said calmly.

"I suggest you to leave before you cause a bigger scene" Izo spoke. Marco was trying his best not to loose control. You could see his fists clenching.

"Fine, We'll leave. But DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOW UP YOUR FACE OR EVER ADMIT THAT WE ARE YOUR FAMILY" Dad lashed out.

"Don't worry, I WON'T" i said crossing my arms. 

"She is my daughter now, Mr. L/N. So don't worry about her showing at your door step." Newgate spoke, sending a chill down their spines.

The four of them stormed outside, both your parents face were flushed red. 

Soon as they were out of sight, you plopped to the couch, trembling slightly. Ace sat next to you, placing a hand on your shoulder, as you cried to his shoulder. Izo was trying to calm Zoro and Marco down, through he wasn't doing any better.

Well, some things just don't go as planned always.