Chapter 1

years later the guanyin temple incident , lan zhan and wei ying married and living a happy life in lan sect. Lan qiren cannot help but think about the decisions he taken in the past,  just because of his hate and jealousy towards the women who he loved once. just because of this he did not see the sufferings wuxian has to go through, and the life he lived under the jiang sect. Thinking about all the past he cannot help but blame himself.  Just if he get a second chance in life to correct all his mistakes, just he can go where wuxian's all suffering start. His wanji does not have to wait the whole 13 years just for his love of his life to return, wuxian does not have to die unjustly, his elder newphew does not have to lead a life full of regrets. 

 Thinking all these he fall asleep, next morning when he wake up, he can  not help but just feel something is wrong but he can not exactly pin point what is wrong. he just shrug it off, and start his day. after his morning activities he is waiting for xichen come to his house for morning tea . then suddenly he heared a knock on the front door , he see a discipline waiting at his door step.

discipline : master lan, second young master lan is kneeling in front of gentian house, waiting for madam lan to open the door. 

As the discipline said this he can  not help feel a shiver run down all over his body, he return to the past. He can change his nephews and wuxian  life to the better, he can not help but smile a little on that thought. First he want to see wanji and a take him back to his room.

as he get gentian house he see a small boy in white kneeling in the snow covered ground lightly shivering in cold but still kneeling stubbornly there , and there another boy in white trying to convince the kneeling boy. he sigh as he see the scene in front of him, as he move to the boy who is kneeling. 

Qiren:  wanji, why are you kneeling infront of gentian house.

the small boy just higher his face to see qiren his small face is red from the cold and crying. 

wanji: shifu why mother is not opening the door? is she angry with  wanji? is wanji do something bad that make mother angry? is does not want wanji any more?

hearing these questions qiren can not help but fell bad for the boy. he is small to understand what is happening around him, he only want his mother to open the door and hug with love and care. he sigh and try to convince him to go back with him.

Qiren: wanji, your mother for a place where she can be free and happy for ever so, she is not here anymore.

wanji: is she is happy where she gone uncle. and is she free and live happily there.

qiren : yes wanji . now come with me your kneeling for many hours , does your not tried come with uncle and rest .

wanji stand up from where he is kneeling but as he is kneeling for hours his legs are sour and his legs slip . when he is going to fall qiren suddenly catch him and taken in his arms and start to go from there with his elder newphew , who is silently walking with him. when he reached hanshi where his elder newphew lives with his younger brother. and hanshi is the place where the past sect leader who is also his elder brother lived before he gone for the seclusion . he place wanji on the bed and start check if there is any injuries in his body by kneeling. and healer come to check wanji and said he is perfectly okey but he is slightly tried from taking he will be perfectly fine. wanji fast fall asleep , then he turn towards his first newphew who silently waiting there.

Qiren: xichen take care of your brother and yourself . i will come back and check after some time

xichen: okey shifu. shifu is wanji will be fine ?

qiren: he will be, I will make sure of that .

then he leave from hanshi with many thoughts on his mind. he is thinking about wuxian , as wanji is 4 years old he will be 3 years he is younger than wanjii. he will be leaving in yilling streets, he have to find wuxian before jiangs find him. he will provide wuxian a safe home and he will be secure in lan sect , he will make sure of it . he will do anything to make his newphews and wuxian life better than the future , he can not see them going through the same pain as the their future self have to face.

Is qiren will be able to find wuxian before jiangs and can he able to give him a better life?

this is my first time writing so give feedbacks about the story