chapter 2

Qiren does not know where to find wuxian exactly but the only thing he know is that jiang's found wuxian in the streets of yiling. so after leaving from hanshi qiren take his sword to fly to yiling to search for wuxian.he leave the sect duties to some elders who he can relay on some urgent situations. on reaching the yiling he start to check every where for wuxian until he get to an ally where a group of dog are surrounding something. he was going to pass until he hear a small whimper of a child , he hold on the place before going to check there.

he shoo all the dogs then he see a small form was sitting in the corner and a peace of bread. his body was covered by cut and blood that made by the dogs , his dress are torned here and there . he take small steps towards the form and softly called

qiren : hey there child.

the unknown boy lift his head towards the voice , as he lift qiren see the most beauty full silver eyes but it will with fear.

qiren: are you wei ying ?

ying: you know a-ying ?

qiren : yes i know. I'm close friend of your parents .

ying: you know my parents? where they are? do you know why they doesn't return until now leaving a-ying all alone ? are they are coming for a-ying? does they not what a-ying anymore? a-ying did any thing bad that they does not want a-ying any more?

hearing these non stop questions qiren does not know how to answer, how can he say that his parents are no more and they cannot return back any more. he take long breath before answering

qiren: a-ying can i call you that ?

ying: yes you can

qiren : you can call me uncle or shifu if you want. and for ur questions answer they gone for a long trip they just cannot return back, but they cannot take a-ying where they gone so they ask me to take care of you. can you come with me a-ying so i can take care of you better on my home.

ying : does a-ying get food to eat there ? no one will beat a-ying there right? is there any dogs there?

qiren: yes a-ying you will get good food and good dress to wear . you will be safe there and i will make sure of that. no there is no dogs in cloud recess.

ying : what is cloud recess uncle ?

qiren: oo.. that is where uncle s home , and from now on your home to. so come , first we have to clean you and wear something more comfortable.

he take a-ying to an inn then book a room and bath and something to eat for a-ying and him . as he undress a-ying he can not help but feel guility towards the wuxian from the future where he come from. he leave on the streets for nearly 3 or 4 years before taking to jiang and then he torturedby the madam in the name of punnishments for her on jealousy towards the mother of the child.

his small form is covere with dog bits he is malnourished , he doesnot have the weight for his on age childrens have . after bathing a-ying qiren make him wear a soft dress which have the colors blue and white , he is looking like a baby doll in that dress , he cannot take of his eyes from that form. 

( a-ying wears this hanfu)

he make him eat then he start to eat for himself suddenly he feel more weight on his lap. after making a-ying feed full he placed him on the bed and start to eat for himself . but a-ying came down the bed and make his way towards qiren and sit on his lap.

qiren: whta is it a-ying?

ying: i don't want to sit alone so, can i sit in your lap? if your not comfortable that is also fine.

a-ying give him the most powerful puppy eyes that's it , he cannot say no to that face . he continue to eat by a-ying on his lap. as he finished eating he hear small snores coming from a-ying , he is sleeping peace fully on his lap. his lip turned into a small smile on seeing the scene in front of him.

qiren take the sleeping form with him and fly towards cloud recess , on reaching there he walk towards his room. he take a-ying to the side room of his house , and make him sleep comfortably on the bed , as he take steps to leave the room he hear small whimpers coming from a-ying , ying was seeing some nightmares, he take him to his arms again and start to smooth ying using his hands .

he also start to drift to deep sleep while hugging ying close to his heart. he can think about everything slowly cause it has many years before him. but first he want to make sure the jiang can not take ying from lan sect even if they know he is here. he know jiang sect leader will try to take a-ying from here .