I didn't cheat ❤️‍🔥

CONTEXT:

You got a text message from your friends about Tom cheating on his girlfriend with you. They also sent you a photo of him kissing the girl before you two got together. Tom is saying he's innocent, though. He invited you to come to a party to prove you're the only woman in his life. Who is lying? Your friends or him?

SPICE LEVEL:

🌶️🌶️🌶️/🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

.

.

YOUR POV

After turning my phone off and putting it in my little purse, I peeked out from behind the column to look for Tom. All of that while holding my dress on my chest so it wouldn't fall down. Just when I wanted to curse to myself what was taking him so long, I smelled a familiar cologne.

Holding my breath, I bit my lip when he put his large and cold hands on my shoulders so he could turn me around to have better access to the zipper.

I missed his touch so much as well as hearing him whisper naughty things in my ears everytime we sneaked in some empty classroom or corridor to make out. It was so random many times, it was unexpected because Tom was never really into showing that kind of affection.

Some part of me never believed he was with another girl when it was actually so difficult for him to open up and speak about what bothered him. Some part of me hoped I would always be his only woman, but Tom was Tom.

His moods often changed faster than the weather in England. (I'm sorry my dear English friends!! I swear I love your country!!)

After he was done, his hands rested on my hips for a few seconds. I turned to face him again, immediately noticing his fancy clothes. I didn't have that much influence on him to persuade him he didn't have to pretend he was rich. I liked him for who he was, not for wearing expensive clothes or buying me presents.

"Thank you," I muttered and attempted to smile at him. Instead, I almost burst into tears when he gently brushed his fingers over mine. He didn't look guilty, just hurt and sad.

"Anything for my girlfriend." Tom said, taking my hand to kiss the top of it gently. "Are you ready for the party?"

I was at loss for words so I just nodded and looked away because his gaze was so intense. Sometimes I didn't even have to speak for him to notice how I felt or what I wanted to say. And it wasn't because of Legilimency.

Tom noticed my nervousness because he snaked his hand around my waist and said: "I'll do the talking, darling, you won't have to say a word."

"Really?"

"I know you don't feel well in huge crowds... that you don't like talking in front of many people. I'll do it. Don't worry about it." His voice was low, almost like he was afraid of scaring me if he spoke louder.

Without further thinking, I nodded, letting him walk me towards the door to the Room of Requirement that appeared not too far away from the corridor I'd been hiding in.

"How did you find it that quickly?" I asked him when the door slowly opened. "It always takes me so long to figure it out."

"I thought about how relieved I will be when you find out the truth after we spend the evening inside. I wished to find the Room to get you back, Y/n."

He then squeezed my hand tighter. "You look breathtaking. I- I have no other words for the way you look."

After he said that, I looked away because I was blushing so hard and screaming inside. Being praised by Tom, and it could be in any situation... It was rare and I loved it.