33. ❝Let's get married❞

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, please check the announcements I make from time to time. There might an important info for you peeps.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm really sorry for coming late", Sahil apologized as he entered the living hall along with his grandmother and Armaan. Aryaan and Ahaan followed them.

"Aha! Everybody is here now. Aiza go and tell Shagufta to set the table for lunch", Aiza nodded as all the other ladies stood up to greet Ishika.

Sahil stood beside his mother and Armaan stood behind Sara as his chest touched her back. Sara flinched while gasping when she felt his hand on her hip. She quietly slapped his hand away, making a distance between them.

"Haniya kaha hain? Nazar nahi aa rahi hain", Ishika asked looking around.

(Where's Haniya? I can't see her here)

"She's in the room with Ashar. Sara go and see where is she", Misha said.

Sara looked at her husband as she moved towards the room, swaying her hips. Armaan smirked looking at her. Sahil shook his head disgustingly as he smacked Armaan's head making him wince in pain.

"Sharam kar, bade saath mein hain", Sahil whispered.

(Be ashamed, the elders are also with us)

Armaan just rolled his eyes at Sahil.

Sara giggled entering the room.

"Shhhh! He's sleeping", Haniya whispered as she caressed Ashar's head, planting a kiss on it.

"Yeah yeah", Sara whispered back.

"Why were you laughing by the way?", Sara giggled again at Haniya's question.

"Uhm- nothing", She said. Haniya rolled her eyes at her.

"Anyways, aapke hone waale pati aa gaye hain, aur Amma ji aapko yaad farma rahi hain", Haniya's cheeks turned red when she mentioned Sahil's name.

(Anyways, your future husband has arrived, and Amma ji is missing you)

"Oho! Now don't be shy", Sara said holding Haniya's hand.

"Come let's go", She said and they both stood up.

All you've to do is ignore him until he's gone, that's it- She thought

"You can do it Hani!", She reminded herself as they left the room.

"Hani, come! Amma ji was looking for you", Misha called up, Sahil's head jerked up from his phone screen to look at her but his mother blocked his view.