34. Say yes!

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, please check the announcements I make from time to time. There might an important info for you peeps.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"I can't tell you how happy I am today. Congratulations Misha", Naina and Misha hugged each other. 

"Congratulations to you too, Naina", She smiled.

"Now that everything is fixed, I don't want to delay the engagement", Naina exclaimed. 

Both the families were happy after Haniya agreed to this proposal. 

"Ab hum log chalte hain, bohot saari taiyyari bhi baaki hain", Everyone stood up.

(We'll take our leave now, there's a lot of preparations to do)

"Bohot khushi hui aap log aaye", Misha smiled holding Naina's hands.

(We're so glad you people came)

As the families exchanged pleasantries and well wishes, Naina turned to Haniya with a bright smile.

"My dear Haniya, today you made me so happy by saying yes to our proposal. I can't wait to officially make you my daughter-in-law", Haniya smiled as Naina caressed her cheek.

Haniya looked down feeling shy.

"Thank you Auntie", She said. 

With that, Sahil's family rose to their feet, ready to take their leave. As they bid farewell to Haniya's family, there was an undeniable sense of excitement and joy in the air.

"Until we meet again", Niana said, engulfing Haniya in a warm hug.

"Until we meet again", She replied as they both pulled away.

As they promised, the Mirza family turned to the exit, taking their leave. Sahil suddenly turned around giving her a wink with his charming smile.

With the promise of a future filled with love and happiness, Haniya blushed as she watched Sahil's car disappear into sight. Haniya smiled feeling blessed to have found her soulmate and to have the love and support of both families as they embarked on this new journey together.

Haniya walked into the living room with a loud sigh as everybody followed her. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!", Aiza screamed in excitement and happiness tightly hugging her sister.

"Aiza stop screaming!", Aaryan said.

"Not now Baba! I'm so so so happy right now!!", Aiza couldn't stop smiling at this point and the same goes with others.

"Yeah yeah! We get your excitement, now calm down", Misha said as everybody sat down.

"Didi got married, and now Haniya will get married. God knows when It'll be my turn", Ahaan sighed sadly.

"Bas bas, dramebaaz. Mujhe sab pata hai", Misha gave him a side eye.

(That's it, gimmick. I know everything)