002. REACHED!

"Why are you smiling like an idiot by the way?"
Jisu said after noticing the big smile on Yeonjun's face. Yeonjun smacked on her head lightly instead of answering.

"Oh is that your favourite poet? What's her name? Yeah, Lucy!"
Jisu said teasingly which made Yeonjun glare at her.

"She's not just Lucy, she's the world to me."
Yeonjun said making Lia smile.

"I know it's you and I will find you."

"So are you actually coming with me? You weren't joking?"
Yeji asked her secretary, Xander who was sitting right beside her on the Business class of an airplane which just took off.

"Definitely not ma'am, I can't risk your safety like that."
Xander replied to which she could only roll her eyes.

"I can take care of myself!"
Yeji said out of annoyance.

"You won't eat unless you're told to."
This statement hit on Yeji's head like an arrow.

"You refuse to keep daggers with you for safety."
He again said.

"You literally forget things on a daily basis."
Xander again remarked.

"And lastly, you can't swim."
Xander finished off but now Yeji had a disappointed face.

"Hey! You can't talk to me like that! I practically raised you!"
Yeji started yelling but Xander put an eye mask on his eyes and he leaned back in a sleeping position on the seat.

"Mom! Don't disturb!"
Xander said to which Yeji looked at him with her mouth wide open and she smacked on his arm and sat on her seat but with a smile.

"Some things never change."
Yeji said while looking at Xander and an image of a five year old kid in front of an eleven year old girl flashed in her mind.

Yeji rested her head on the seat and remembered what happened fifteen years ago. A memory which she hid in the deepest core of her heart.

"Butterflyyy~ Don't go awayy."
Little Yeji who was just ten yelled with her arms upwards trying to a catch a butterfly with her tiny hands.

She was so busy trying to catch the butterfly that she didn't notice that her feet were slowly nearing the pond which had a short fencing. Her foot stepped on a rock and before she knew, she was already in the pond struggling to stay afloat.

"Mammaa!! Dadaa! Help!"
She screamed but there was no sight of anyone. After a few minutes, she started to lose her breath and when she closed her eyes the faces of her parents flashes before her eyes but something unexpected happened. A hand pulled her out of the pond and she was thrown on the grass. She got hurt by hitting the ground so hard but she was also grateful that she was still safe.

"Little kids should not play here."
Little Yeji heard a voice so she turned her head towards the source of the voice trying to catch her breath. Yeji was looking at him carefully and all she noticed was he was about the same age as her! "But he is the same age as me." She thought.

She wanted to reply but couldn't say anything. She was still in a trauma. A trauma to a ten year old who almost lost her life could be really dangerous.

"Jun! What are you doing there? Come back!"
Both the kids turned their heads towards the direction of the voice. They both saw a lady in her late twenties and the boy beside Yeji stood up.

"Coming" Yelling this, he disappeared, from her sight, from her life, from everywhere, but not her brain.

"Jun, please come back!"