10.Away

Again!
Rora - 26 y/o

Asa- 25 y/o

——————
———————
Rora and asa have been married for 2 years and they had never ever seperate from each other, they wouldn't even go to a vacation without one another, until, one day.

Roras parents owns atleast three company at seoul and roras parents have been handling it all by themselves, they wanted one of their child to take over at least one of their company, roras bother kang-in is still to young to do it so they went to rora house and talk to her about it, she agrees on it and started being busy on her works but would still give time to herself for her precious wife, she had been the owner of the company for almost a year now, than without knowing it,a year past and they also just spend their 3rd anniversary a week ago and had a lot of fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rora came home super exhausted, all she wanted to be in was now on her bed with her wife beside her and her on her wifes embrace, she pits her shoes neatly on the shoe rack, she went to the bathroom and took a bath than came out on her bathrobe, she went to her and asa room and saw that asa was still awake"oh your home"says asa as she puts her phone between the two pillow and got up"are you tired?"ask asa as she went near rora"not that much"says rora as she hug asa"I missed you"

"Aww I missed you too, but before anything go and get change will ya" Says asa as she breaks the hug and points towards the bathroom door"fine fine fine, let me get my dress first"says rora as she gets her clothes and went to the bathroom to get change.

When rora went out of the bathroom she saw asa under the blanket and her back facing her, she went to her and lay down beside her, she took out her phone than started scrolling on her phone, asa face her slowly open her eyes and saw rora still on her phone"why are you still awake?"ask asa, rora looks at her in surprise "oh your still awake?, and I'll just sleep after I finish this typing you sleep" Says rora as she pit back her focus on her phone"hmm, ok"says asa as she hugs rora without stopping her from what she's doing and try to sleep through the light that roras phone is giving.

After few more minutes rora put away her phone and look at the sleeping asa beside her, she smiles to herself, fix her position and hugs asa than she eventually falls asleep as well.
.
.
.
.
Work, work work work, that's all rora has been doing for the past few months, the she only gets free time on Sundays that also she do some works their, she can't give herself time nowadays, not even for asa, but asa understand her because she knows how hard it is, such a good wife right?, people wish for a wife like asa maybe, but the tension came soon.

Rora was at her office doing some works that were left before lunch, than her secretary came"ma'am?"says the secretary as she stands in front of the busy rora who respond with a simple hum"umm you've got to travel"says the secretary and rora looks at her in shock"what do you mean?"ask rora but the secretary doesn't say a word and just give rora her phone and saw that it was written Mr lee on it means it was her dad, she pits the phone near her ear and says"dad?"

"Dear, umm, you're going to France"

"Wait, but, why?"

"Hon, we opened a company their but as we're still busy here we thought that you could go their for a few weeks,months you know"

"But dad what about here?"

"Will take care of that"

"Can i bring asa with me?"

"No dear I'm sorry"

"But why?"

"Hon I'm sorry to say this but no, you just can't"

"Dad if so i ain't going, I'm not going anywhere without my wife"

"I know your inseparable, but it's kind of like a business trip hon"