Only one#5 last part

"Rora?, are you okay?" Asa ask rora, who looks at her and just stays quiet,"I'll call the nurse"asa said and got up, than went to go call the nurse, they came back after a few minutes , they did some checking than the nurse went back"how are you feeling?"asa ask but rora didn't answered "pls rora ans me" But she kept quiet"i-i know your angry at me for, what I did but, pls"asa begged her, rora just looked at her blankly,"you betrayed me, your a liar!"rora shout, asa didn't fought back"I know, I know!, I did wrong, i-im a coward, I didn't actually really tried and fight for you, I should have just threaten jake, I'm so sorry, rora, I didn't mean it, you can blame me for being a coward but pls, rora forgive me, I didn't mean to break your hurt, I was just scared of what he can do, I'm so so so sorry, rora"asa said while tears fell from her eyes, rora stared at her, tears also started forming on her eyes, all this time she didn't knew that, asa did that only because she cared about her, she loved her

Just than, someone came in, her dad, than sudden fear us what she felt "my daughter" He said as he went to her and hug her than just cried"I'm so sorry, rora, I'm such a bad dad, I'm so sorry, i- pls forgive me for my mistakes, pls don't ever do that again, I promise I'll be a good father now, I promise I'll take care of you, pls don't die, km really sorry"his dad cried out, rora couldn't believe what is happening right now, her dad apologize to her for everything, she hesitated but still hug him back"i-i,i couldn't believe it, d-dad, y-your apologizing?"rora ask while tears fall from her eyes"I mean it, dear, I realize my mistakes now, and I want to fix everything"her dad said and she just cried, could not believe what she's hearing right now, they heard a knock, than a person came in, or they thought it was,(I know this can't be but, let's just do it) "m-mom?" Roras voice break, she saw her mom"honey?"her dad said, it was a spirit, a ritual spirit, roras mom could be seen,(I know it's dramatic, sorry, if you don't like it, just skip than),her mom came towards her with a smile, and sit at the side"honey, pls don't try and sucide again, I don't want that, I know things might hurt but you always have to go through it, there will be one time, when everyone will come and apologize to you, honey, and forgive your dad, I know that his gonna change and he'll take care of you, and also your friend, forgive her"her mom said,"m-mom, if you say than yes"rora said, her mom gave her a soft smile"mom, I-i w-want to h-hug you"rora said she choked out, her mom gave her a sad smile"I want too, but no we can't I'm sorry"her mom said, than look at Mr lee"pls take care of her"Mr lee nods, Mrs lee smile and than got up"I'll go now"she than slowly vanish, while she waves at them.

Rora could now finally, be discharge, she forgive her dad and also asa, after her moms spirit can go them,asa did everything to try and fix their friendship again, and also her dad tried and make her happy, gave her things she wanted and eventually stop drinking, he is trying to find a job, so he could help his daughter, jake and his gang knew the news and apologize to her, well asa force them, she was about to beat the hell out of them when they tired and threaten her, that didn't work, asa was stronger than them, rora became happy, and everyone who use to bully her asl for her forgiveness, she happily forgave them, even tho they hurted her so much, but like always, everyone deserve a second chance, she quickly and surely made friends, but asa was the best out of all, and also her friends, asa didn't leave her side like always, the both stayed by each other's side 24/7, asa would sometimes stay at roras house or rora would stay her asas house,a year had past since everything and all is good, asa found out that she likes rora, but rora doesn't know anything, asa feels butterflies in her stomach whenever she sees rora and she could feel her heart beat a double speed when ever rora hugs, kiss her on the cheek or, whatever so, she knew that her feelings were growing more and more day by day.

The two friends are going to a restaurant to meet their other friends,they are 5 minutes late, because they were just time passing,they reach the restaurant at 12:55 pm, they were supposed to be their at 12:50, that's when everyone were their, except for the two, they apologies quickly"come on, let's just order, I'm hungry like crazy"ruka said and pharita chuckle"like always"pharita mess her hair and ruka pout"aish,this two, anyway what do you guys want, I'll order"rami said and ask, they all said what they want, rami called the waiter and told him their order