[ 014 ] - Steve Is Pretty For Me, Like Nancy Is Pretty For You.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger Warnings for this chapter - Jonathan's photos

Note: the longest ass title :)

·—★—·

Mikah was sat next to Tommy in the school's cafeteria during lunch with Carol on the other side of Tommy, Steve sat opposite Tommy and Nancy chose to sit opposite Carol as Mikah looked down at the plate of food Steve had put in-front of him.

"Does this taste good?" Mikah asks looking at the pudding cup in confusion and then looking up at Steve. "Yeah man, just eat" Steve states as Mikah nods and starts eating with the spoon Steve had given him seconds before.

"That looks horrible" Mikah says turning his attention to Carol's foot on the table that had a bruise or something on it.

"Ugh, I don't care what it is, it's disgusting! Just get it off the table. We're eating here" Steve tells Carol firmly as his nose crinkles slightly.

"Disgusting" Mikah repeats as he stands up. "Hey! Where are you going?" Steve asks confused at the sudden move of the Byers boy. "Need air, outside" Mikah states before he walks out the cafeteria and spots Jonathan, waving to him happily.

"You like her" Mikah states as he watches Jonathan stop by the cafeteria doorway to look at Nancy. "No, I don't" Jonathan argues as he quickly starts walking away once Nancy looks back at them.

"You do. I can tell by your heartbeat jumping when you lie" Mikah states as he follows Jonathan out. "I- shut up" Jonathan says rolling his eyes as they walk towards the photo labs red room.

"Admit it?" Mikah asks with a smile as he sits on a stool while watching Jonathan pull out some photos, putting them into a box before hanging them up as Mikah watched in awe.

"Admit what?" Jonathan asks as he looks back over at Mikah once all the photos were hung up. "You like Nancy.. She's pretty" Mikah comments as Jonathan smirks before replying "you sure you're not the one into her?".

"No, Steve is pretty for me, like Nancy is pretty for you.. yeah?" Mikah says with a smile. "You like Steve? He's a douche" Jonathan comments with a frown. "I used to be mean, maybe he'll change?" Mikah says shrugging as the door opens.

"Hey" A ginger girl says to Jonathan and then she glances at Mikah, "you're new?" The girl says and Mikah nods. "That's Mikah, he's my adopted brother" Jonathan says simply as Mikah smiles at her.

"Well, I'm Nicole, it's nice meeting you, Mikah" the girl says holding out her hand to shake his as he just looks at it in confusion.

"Right, you uh, grab her hand and shake it a bit before letting go. That's how new people usually introduce themselves to you" Jonathan explains as Mikah nods and slowly shakes Nicole's hand as the girl smiles back at him, in a face of slight confusion that she shrugged off.

Mikah watches Nicole notice the photos as Jonathan takes them down quickly as Mikah watches him in confusion.

"I guess we're going, nice meeting you!" Mikah says and waved at her before following Jonathan out of the room.