🦋32th

The following morning, Namjoon woke first as he's the early morning bird. He didn't wake the idol and went to the washroom silently; However, Jungkook joined him in for a moment while Nam was brushing his teeth.
Jungkook missed his husband warmth and roamed his hand here and there on the bed in his sleepy state and when couldn't find him he opened his eyes.

He went to the washroom as similarly.

Jungkook hugged his husband from behind, and Nam ruffled his hair.

“ Gonna Miss you …so much."

Nam spot the in the sink then admits.

“ Me too. Please pick up the call at least one time."

“ I will try.  You know, I barely get time."

“ I know…"

Jungkook places a kiss on Nam's bare shoulder and freed him.

Jungkook went to do workout and Nam made breakfast for them then gets ready to go to work after checking few emails then call the manager. Jungkook was showering after finishing his workout session. He casually put on a short and shirt to have breakfast with Nam.

“ Good luck for your trip, baby."

Nam kissed him on forehead and exited. Jungkook manager also has called him to remind the time of their flight take off. He gets ready by leaps and bounds after cleaning the stuff in the kitchen.

He put on his later black leather pant with black shirt and his black leather jacket. Not only that, but he has already done packing so he didn't has to worry about it. Likewise, he was about to exit when his eyes noticed the broken frame of their photo on the floor, which was set on the nightstand.

His heart clenched seeing it. Then he sighed thinking" Namjoon … " And picked it up and put again, but he couldn't clean the broken pieces since he could have cut his fingers or palm.
He will inform Namjoon about it before he comes home so he wouldn't
Himself.

Jungkook clicked photos with his co-star and posted it later on Instagram and was eagerly waiting for that anonymous followers with bunny profile picture to comment, however it didn't appear .....

'He will comment later I'm damn sure'

Actually, Nam went first to the animal shelter where he has asked for a car to adopt as the head have sent him an another picture of a kitten with can be adopted and Nam has liked it. Hence, he needed to see it personally.
Jeon Jungkook deserve best in everything.

He is really like the kitten. He's certainly can say Jungkook going to admire it. He informed them that he will fill the formality at the afternoon and will adopt the kitten. Nam was keen to take the kitten home, while he was also nervous at the same time as he is Green horn with pets.

Just the idea of Jungkook being delighted seeing his surprise the kitten makes his hyped. He hopes himself that he keep it under wraps until Jungkook returns from Switzerland.

Finger cross…. Spoiler king!

The first day at Switzerland day did nothing and just rested after a long discussion with the crew. In the evening Jungkook called Nam, and they spoke for a long moment, but thankfully Nam didn't tell him about the kitten that he had adopted today.

Namjoon had already called his Hyung asked for a servant who can look after The kitten. Unfortunately, Yeo-jin disappointed him, but He said that he can leave the cat in their house as one of their maid takes care of their puppy could also take care of the kitten.

And Namjoon breathed in relief.

His Hyung never dissatisfied him.

However, Namjoon was speechless when his Hyung asked.

“ By the way what's the name of the kitty?"

“ I haven't thought about it, Hyung. I'll ask Jungkook one to choose."

Jin chuckled on it. .

“ If you asked Jungkookie to choose a name for the kitty then isn't eventually going to find it ."

“ No … I'll ask him twisting the question so chill."

Jin again chuckled …" Hope so."

That night Namjoon slept late as he had to take care of the kitten with help of his Hyung guidance. It was difficult as the kitty was introduced plus he was so tired but yet, he slept after the kitten has fall asleep.

The shooting began from the next day.
They had to on multiple places with different kind of scene. Hence Jungkook barely had time to breathe but he maintained to call his husband end of the days.

But the fifth day he was nervous because today he has to shoot a scene at night in a swimming pool and the next scene would be the smooch in the rain …  That's main issue.

He needed to call his husband. Urgently. However, the crew has decided to have lunch together in five-star hotels and visit around, and it is fixed. So if he doesn't call him early in the morning he wouldn't get time after all his hubby also a Gaussian and he would busy as well.

So he called him in the morning.

Namjoon received on second ring.

“ Hey. Good morning. “

“ Morning Nam." Jungkook smiled hearing his husband voice starting of the day.

“ So what happened you called me early morning. Everything is alright? “

Jungkook bite his lips and gulped the saliva in his mouth. The actress is so friendly with him that he didn't even hesitate to sit next to her since he has been meeting her and most importantly the director has clearly explained to him what and how to do, and he will again portray if needed.

Yet, Jungkook was feeling nervous.

Doesn't know why? It's beneficial for him. Right? The world wouldn't ever suspect about his sexuality or about his relationship with men, actually with Kim Namjoon.

“ Jungkook…"

“ Are you listening to me ?"

No ….that are not the reasons why he has decided to shoot the MV. Never. The motive to shoot they was because it was his passion and dream. He had worked for so long for this MV and now he's going to mess it because of his anxiety.

“ Of course. Everything is perfect. You tell me how is my daddy doing? Wait, did you choose the name of the kitten? “

“ Yes I give Hyung five options, but sadly, he rejected all of them … I could not pick one … Now Hyung going pull my legs for it. You know how much Hyung enjoy teasing me."

Jungkook giggled at that as he can imagine the view of Seokjin teasing him. He fell on his back on the bed while laughing.

“ Jungkook…. Instead of helping me, you're laughing. That's mean."

“ Okay… What about …. Areum. “

“That's great Jungkook…"