CHAPTER 15

Time changed alot, seasons have changed, Jeonghan is 8th month right now, showing stars to cheol making himself pull his hair. But that doesn't changed his love for his partner. Even all the tantrums, sulking, all made him even love jeonghan more. 

Jeonghan was resting in their bedroom, that's when cheol came in, tired. He thought jeonghan was sleeping so he directly went to washroom,  took a bath and came back towards the bed,slowly laid on the bed, back hugging his love, that made jeonghan slowly relaxed and he leaned back.

" How was your day daddu-ya?" Jeonghan asked making cheol snuggle into his neck. " As usual tired love" he said before planting a kiss on Jeonghan's shoulder. But later got relaxed when Jeonghan started to caress his hand which was on his stomach. " look here baby, daddy's always tired " he said smiling making cheol sulk. " Aye...I'm not " he said making jeonghan laugh. And cheol started to caress his tummy. " Don't trouble your papa baby" cheol said making jeonghan mimick as his child " okay daddy " he said making both of them laugh. " aren't you asleep?" Cheol said making jeonghan shook his head. " I was waiting for you" he said and cheol pecked his forehead. 

After a minute " daddu? , what will you name the baby" " umm.......I don't know whatever my baby likes" cheol said. " aye.....I can't think of an-ahh" jeonghan was cut off by the baby's kick. But cheol got alerted,  he sat up, " what happened baby" he said worried, making his love slowly leaned unto him. " it- it just kicked daddu" Jeonghan said being shocked and excited. Happiness is visible in their both eyes. " ohh my little tiger, I said don't trouble your papa right?" Cheol said while kissing the big belly. Where jeonghan just looked at his husband talking with his unborn baby with loving eyes. 

MEANWHILE 

Seokmin and jisoo got more close in these months, Seokmin is showing all the love his baby deserves and jisoo getting more and more comfortable with him, slowly forgetting his past but still his bruises are somehow visible. If jisoo ask the moon, seokmin will bring it down, he loved jisoo that much. 

Right now seokmin just came home and is talking bath, thinking about something. And jisoo is in the kitchen cooking something. When he's done cooking he was about to call seokmin, he saw a shadow in the kitchen balcony. He frowned before going towards them thinking its seokmin but stopped as he felt something different. "Minni-" he stopped on his tracks when he saw a knife in the hand of that man. He gasped when the man infront of him turned to face him.

KINWO.

He covered his mouth, started backing off, shaking, tears started taking over his eyes, that's when he felt a tap on his shoulder. " Ahh!!" He screamed before turning around. 

" Bambi! What happened!?" It's seokmin. When he saw seokmin infront of him, he felt his consciousness regained back. He threw himself unto seokmin's embrace who catched him perfectly. 

"Minnie!...." he said hugging the man infront of him tightly. " Minnie...he's here, ki-kinwo hyung, I-I saw him.. there" he said shaking, breathing heavily and showing his hand backside at the place where he saw kinwo still hugging seokmin. " no ,no Bambi....he isn't here, you're safe with me love" seokmin said while hugging the shaky boy infront of him. " no I-I sa-" " jisoo....how can someone like him can enter into our house hmm...., you're overthinking, come let's go sleep , you really need sleep" he said while pulling jisoo close and patting his head but jisoo shooked his head " be-elieve  me Minnie, please . I saw him" his voice is more like whisper and shaky. " shh...okay okay, let's get check it up and we can go eat hmm" he said making jisoo look instantly at him with wide and gloomy eyes which broke seokmin's heart. " no Minnie! He had kn-knife, please don't go please" he said and again hugged his supporter." He won't do anything, if hes really here, I'll kick him out, now be calm Bambi, I'm here right?" Seokmin replied pecking him, soothing him and jisoo just hugged him more. Just by soothing him seokmin made his way near the balcony and saw