•CHAPTER 3 : THE START OF RIVALRY•

In the luxurious modern headquarters of JJK Ignite Industries, the day began like any other, with the CEO immersed in the daily workings of his company. Jeongguk sat at his sleek desk, surrounded by his senior executives, Yoongi and Namjoon, as they discussed strategy and plans for the day ahead.

"Yoongi hyung, any progress on the latest software update?" Jeongguk inquired, his tone businesslike yet approachable.

Yoongi nodded, his fingers flying across his laptop as he provided updates on the project. "We're making good progress, Jeongguk. Namjoon and I have been reviewing the code, and we should have a beta version ready for testing by the end of the week."

Jeongguk nodded in approval, his confidence in his team evident. "Excellent work, guys. Keep me updated on any developments."

As the meeting concluded, Jeongguk turned his attention to the myriad tasks and responsibilities that awaited him throughout the day. From meetings with potential investors to overseeing product development and marketing initiatives, his schedule was packed with commitments that demanded his attention and expertise. But he was determined to complete all his work, before evening as today is the day he will race with the so-called popular racer Taehyung.

Meanwhile, in the quiet corner of the racing school, Taehyung paced nervously, his OCD tendencies kicking into overdrive as he prepared for his upcoming race against the Speed Titans. Every detail of his car had to be perfect, every component meticulously inspected and adjusted to ensure peak performance on the track.

"Taehyung, are you sure everything is okay?" Jimin asked, concern evident in his voice as he watched his friend's obsessive rituals.

Taehyung nodded, his movements precise and deliberate as he continued to check and recheck the tire pressure, engine temperature, and fuel levels of his car. "I just need everything to be perfect," he replied, his voice tinged with anxiety.

Baekhyun placed a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder, offering words of encouragement. "You've got this, Tae. You're the best racer out there, and nothing can stop you."

Despite the reassurances of his friends, Taehyung couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at him, his OCD tendencies threatening to consume him with doubt and uncertainty. But with the race looming on the horizon, he knew he had to push through his fears and focus on the task at hand.

As the day turned to night and the moment of truth approached, Taehyung took a deep breath, steeling himself for the challenge ahead. With Jimin by his side and the support of his teammates, students and colleagues, he knew that no matter what obstacles he faced, he would always find the strength to overcome them on the road to victory.

As the race began, Taehyung's precision and attention to detail propelled him ahead of his opponent, his movements calculated and deliberate as he navigated the twists and turns of the track with ease. Despite the fierce competition from the racer of Speed Titans, Taehyung remained steadfast in his resolve, his determination unwavering as he surged towards victory.

And though he crossed the finish line first, a sudden wave of anxiety washed over Taehyung, his OCD symptoms flaring up unexpectedly. He felt the familiar grip of fear and uncertainty tightening around his chest, threatening to overwhelm him despite his triumph on the track.

Just then, suddenly, a sleek black car pulled up beside Taehyung's, its engine purring with a quiet confidence that sent a chill down Taehyung's spine. He studied the driver, a young man with a cocky smirk and a glint of mischief in his eyes. Taehyung's jaw clenched – this newcomer exuded a confidence that dared to challenge his own.