~ why? ~

DAWN'S POV;

I kinda zoned out after a while. not wanting to listen or pay attention to my shit excuse of a father, then all of a sudden someone shook me and i looked up to see mattheo "huh? what? who died?" i say and he chuckles and smiles at me, then it fades away when he looks across my shoulder and i turn around to see voldemort. "it's time to get your death mark." he says and i get up and move my chair from behind me, then slowly back away. once i was close enough to the door i ran out of it as fast as i could, i could hear him yell "GET HER!" but I tried to ignore it as much as  i could and kept running. all of a sudden black smoke appeared "shit." i said as i couldnt see anything or move, then.. theo, blaise, draco, and lorenzo appeared and i started backing away "guys please don't make me do this.." i whisper, my voice breaking, they started getting closer to me and tears fell from my eyes, "why? why me? why did he make everyone i love hate me?" i said crying and theo stopped, so did lorenzo. you could tell right then and there enzo changed his mind, he realized this isn't what he wants for his best friend, draco and blaise got closer to me and i backed up too fast where i hit a brick wall behind me, except i hit my head instead, all of a sudden i got super dizzy and touched the back of my head to see blood, i looked up at theo with a scared look then fell to my knees, everything went black.

then, i woke up to hear a yell, "CRUCIO!" voldemort yells and i immediately snap my eyes open and scream "FUCK!", my body starts to shake a little and i start to cry, i look up to see my whole friend group watching, mattheo, enzo, cici, astoria, theo, draco, blaise, and pansy. i see mattheo has tears in his eyes and cici was crying, astoria wasn't looking but i saw tears rolling down her face, same with pansy. enzo looked terrified and draco looked emotionless, blaise looked like he regretted taking me to voldemort, and theo was crying for the first time ever, i then look away and close my eyes, the pain finally stops and voldemort comes over to me, he says a spell that i couldnt even hear because i was trying to calm down, all of a sudden a cut forms on my right eye and i scream, blood drips and i open my eye but my right eye wouldnt open, i cried but then i felt cuts form on my back and i screamed again "STOP, PLEASE STOP" i scream and voldemort just laughs, "this is what you get for running from me, and all your little friends and your brother get to watch you suffer." he says then laughs again, crazy bitch. he formed more cuts on my face, like my cheek, my lip, and my nose, then more on my back, i coughed and blood came pouring out of my mouth and i cried again, then he lifted my sleeve up and yelled "MORSMORDRE" i screamed again and looked down to see the death mark and cried, then i looked over to my friends, "why?" i whispered then passed out.

                                                                            3RD PERSON POV;

cici rushed over to dawn and untied her hands and shook her a little "dawn? dawn wake up please be okay!" cici said crying, dawn looked weak, so so weak, mattheo ran over to dawn and grabbed her and the friend group walked to her room, he laid her down on the bed then theodore grabbed a wet cloth and walked over to dawn, he wiped the tears off his eyes then cleaned her face first, then he carefully moved her and lifted up her shirt and cleaned her back, "astoria can you change her into some clothes that aren't bloody?" theo says and astoria nods and grabs dawn's black pj pants with white stars and a plai white tank top with lace at the top. she has everyone leave the room and gets dawn changed, then after awhile dawn wakes up,

                                                                                   DAWN'S POV;

I woke up and immediately felt a stinging pain on my back, i shot up and squealed a little and cried, cici rushed over "hey its okay its okay, we'll get you back bandaged up okay?" cici says and I nod and sat there, pansy came back with bandages and saw me awake and walked over and hugged me a little, "here turn around okay?" pansy says and i turn around, she lifts up the back of my shirt and wraps the bandage around my waist all the way to my back and repeated till she got it all, then she put my shirt back down and i turned around, she handed me a potion and i drank it then my back felt better and my face didnt burn, it was sore but i could handle it and i sighed of relief. "wheres mattheo and theo?" I say, then theo walks in "right here," he says and i look away, he sits by me and grabs my hand, i sigh and look at him "oh so now your gonna be nice to me?" i said annoyed and he looked away, "I'm sorry okay? i promise ill talk to you now, i wont be distant, or turn on you dawn." he says and i nod a little, he kisses my hand then stands up, "I'll be back later okay? me and mattheo have to go back to hogwarts for an hour or so then we will be back" he says and i smile a little. "okay." i say and he walks out, 

cici helps me stand up then lets go of me, i walk to the bathroom and go in there and lock the door and turn the shower on, i took off my clothes and set them aside and then got into the shower and did my routine, i scrubbed my death mark so hard hoping it would go away to the point my arm was raw, i got out of the shower and dried off then changed back into my clothes and went out of my room and grabbed my lotion and put it on the skin that was raw then walked over and sat down on my bed, everyone had left my room meaning they went with theo and mattheo. i sighed and got on my phone for a bit.

                                                                    dawnnriddle has posted!

                                                                                            slide

                                                                                            slide

dawnnriddle; real.

astoriaa.grass; ily dawn.

panspark; pretty girl </3