~ little thoughts ~

DAWNS POV;

enzo shook me and i woke up and groaned "what?" i said annoyed and he chuckled "we're here, hurry or mattheo will get sick of waiting," he says and i sit up and grab my stuff. then leave the train and stop for a second and rub my eyes, yawning and then stretching, "hurry up dawn." enzo says now annoyed and i chuckle "ill take my time enzo thank you." i say then sigh and start walking looking around for mattheo but yet i can't find him, and lorenzo has also disappeared?  

I start panicking and stand in the middle of the station looking around, then someone wraps they're arms around my waist from behind and I flinch and turn around to look at who it is and see theo, "Hey cara mia." he says and i sigh of relief and hug him. "even tho I'm mad at you right now, I really am happy you found me." i say finally calming down and he wraps his arms around me and chuckles "mattheo and enzo are over there." he says pointing over behind me and i nod then pull away from the hug and walk over to mattheo and hug him and he hugs me back, "i missed you." i mumble and he chuckles, "dawny I was gone for 5 hours." he replies, "exactly! i like being around my brother im clingy matt", he smiles at me and then i pull away and start to walk with my luggage.

when i got to my dorm I sighed and sat my stuff down, theo walks in behind me and looks around my dorm as it already had all my decor up.

                                                              dawn's room;

                                                                                      3RD PERSON POV;

                                                                                      3RD PERSON POV;

dawn sighed and sat down on her bed and grabbed her kitten ziggy and smiled. theo sat by her and stared at her then looked at her lips and looked away sitting up "I'll leave you be for the night, goodnight dawn" he says and she looks up at him and smirks, "goodnight, have fun with your little thoughts" she says and he smirks at her then walks out,

                                                                              dawnnriddle has posted on they're story!