Adore ♡︎

The fruit of silence is tranquility and adoring you through thick and thin, rich and poor, brightest and darkest, love and angest, through best and worst is my tranquility.

Yes, in your every situation adoring you is my tranquility.

                             ******

"Aree ruko" Pushpa ji intervened them as she take the Aarti ki thaali from her husband, pratap.

She put tilak between their eyebrows and showers flower petals on them. "Ab andar aao dono" she chimed in delightfulness.

Karishma outstretched hand infront of her. Haseena once look at her wife who's already smiling at her then her hand, atlast she put her hand over her palm, within automatically the handhold tighten strongly.

Singh family heartily welcomed the new wedded couples, their heart content and lips curling into a huge smile unaware of the fact that sooner the smile will wipe away. With great enthusiasm one by one all the rituals finished.

Now it was the time to departed in rooms for sleep after the hectic day. However, santu was in another mood. She was in total fun mood.

"Abhi nhi abhi koi nhi jaayega...abhi toh ek bohot hi important ritual karna baki hain" Santu blurted out canceling their departion.

"Abhi aisa konsa rasam baacha hain santu ji?" Cheeta, her dear husband asked curiously. The rest was also very curious.

"Di and bhabhi have to say 'i love you' to each other infront of everyone" Santu excalimed thoughtfully.

"Kiya santu tum bhi baache bohot thak gaye hain shaddi ke itna tamjham se pehele hi...unhe jaane doon, they need rest" Pratap said practically.

"Papa ap bhi na wedding night ko kon sota hain bhala" Santu states the facts. Her overflow of masoomiyat make everyone exactly dumb-ass.

"Uff yeh masoomiyat santu ji ap kitne masoom hain" Cheeta remark, equally embarassed by her statement as he promptly palmed her mouth in order to prevent his wife's overflow drama.

"Maine kiya galat bola cheete sahi toh kaha....ab ap dono jaldi se bolo ek dusre ko 'i love you' jab tak nhi bolte ap dono ko main jaane nhi dungi" Santu's stubborness has no end. "Agar santu ji itna kehe rhi hain toh bol dijiye na" Cheeta nearly pleaded.

Santu hurries near karishma and said enthusiasly, "Di pehele ap boliye"

Having no other choice, karishma turns to Haseena clutch her hand in hers, saying "To be honest toh i don't know what i feel for you exactly, i don't want to say i love you at the heat of the moment or due to other's pressure bcz i don't want to do some empty promises to you. I have yet to know many things about you...loving someone means knowing them their likes dislikes residing their each and every good bad habit within us"

We both know its an arrange marriage of us...first marriage next love...hum apko i love you keheke pyaar ke shabdon ka apman nhi karna chahate, hume apke saath har ek ahesaas ko mehesoos karna hain aur jeena hain" she added more. "So i can't say this words to you now i am sorry!" Her voice lace with honesty and loyality yet devasted.

Devastedly, she start to pulling off her hand but Haseena catch them and squeeze them assuring her in silence.

she smiled broadly at her. Karishma sigh in relief seeing her smiling at her.

Thank God her words didn't hurt Haseena! Such a relief.

Everyone clapped at her speech.
"Ab bhabhi ap bolo di ko" Santu's voice pull the duo back in reality. Haseena lift her head confusely, soon the panickness start growling inside her.