The Fume Knight

Swallowing my pride as I stood in front of the wall of mist, despite the dreadful pit on my stomach I knew this was the only way ahead. I nervously sheet my sword, only having heard of my opponent in tales, legends, and myths. I nervously shuffle about not knowing whether I actually have the courage to take another step. I nervously stare back at mist clutching the hilt of my sword, many brave warriors have died by his hand or lost their humanity trying. I try to calm my nerves, my hands still firmly gripped on the hilt of my sword, I know what needs to be done and I can't cower away now.

Taking a deep breath in, I approach the mist letting me get engulfed by it, despite my dread it fills me with a sense of comfort. Entering the seemingly empty open space, my heart skips a beat. "Where is he?" I think a sense of fear fills me like I never felt before. I unsheathe my sword, holding it at arm's length in my trembling hands. I nervously look around the room holding my sword stretched out in front of me.

I gasp as a brute force pushes me to the ground, leaving me with a mouth full of sand. I briefly get a look at my attacker, It was the fume knight in all his glory, even larger and more dreadful than the tales have told. He keeps me pinned down to the ground by neck, leaving me unable to see what he's doing with his other hand. "This will be the end of me" I think tears are starting to cloud my sight.

Before I could even wince, the fume knight had torn off the bottom half of my armour, leaving me half naked and exposed. I softly wince as I knew my fate would be worse than death. I felt his large member press against my entrance, he has left me unable to fight back had his immense force keeps me pinned down to the ground. I can feel him adjusting his member before sliding it into my wet folds, my body aching as it tries to adjust to his large size, I softly wince and whimper as his large member get rhythmically thrusted in and out of me, sending both waves of pain and pleasure through my body.

I can hear his loud and heavy breathing come from his helmet, as his large member throbs inside me with excitement. I softly moan as if my body is responding to his large member hitting all the right places. Despite the pain I'm feeling I can feel wave after wave of pleasure flow throughout my body, each time his large member thrust into me. The fume knight's heavy breathing turning into loud groaning as he thrust is his large throbbing member into me with force.

Each thrust I can feel him get more and more into it, his breathing sounding like that of an animal. I can't help but to moan as his throbbing member rams into my g spot almost each thrust he makes. He keeps thrusting into me like a wild animal, his breathing getting more and more out of control. My body as if responding on its own grips around his large member, seemingly adding more fuel to the fire. He pushes me harder into the floor, his cock throbbing as it releases string after string of sticky seed into me. My body tensing up filling me with intense pleasure as I feel his seed flow into me. The fume knight slowly pulls out his member leaving my warm wet folds drenched in his seed.

As I lay there panting on the floor, my body feeling cramped and sore, I know that he's far from done with me. I can feel his large stature towering over me, as I look up I can see him stroking his still erect member. I dreadfully flip over getting a better look at him, despite him wearing a helmet I know he has a grin on his face. Before I could react he had pushed my knees behind my ears, plunging his large member back into my dripping wet folds. I loudly gasp as he forcefully keeps thrusting into me. Despite him using me as a toy for his own pleasure each of his thrust forceful, but yet skilfully hits all the right places. Each thrust I feel wave after wave of pleasure flow through me, sending my mind into a blurry haze. "More seed" my distorted mind echoed as I could hear his loud grunts of excitement only get louder. He pushes his full weight onto me with one last thrust, pumping yet another load of hot seed into me.

My mind has gone completely empty as rather than pulling out, he goes back to thrusting, each thrust making a wet sound as his seed leaks out of me. I can feel myself completely filled up by him, my mind unable to focus on anything but the pleasure he's giving me. A loud wet slapping noise echoes through the room each time our hips meet, his loud grunting, his vicious thrusting, sends nothing but pure pleasure though my body. I get sent closer and closer to the edge, I can feel the excitement build up in my body, awaiting the release only he can give. His thrusting despite being violent only brings me more pleasure at this point. He goes it with one last thrust sending me into an explosive orgasm as his throbbing member releases another load deep into me.

He pulls out his member, leaving me a mess on the floor, leaking his seed. I heavily pant as I get one last look at him before he disappears out of sight. I place my hand on my stomach, "I sure hope not," a light sense of panic rushes through my brain. I slowly get up, barely able to stand. I skittishly look around, not spotting him anywhere. I slowly begin to stumble out of the clearing, the next bonfire can't be that far can it?