Ch 20 | Goodbye

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

I heard her faintly calling me.. and I let that bastard go.. I walked to her.. and tapped her checks.. I didn't waste time and prepared the emergency injection which I brought with me.. Without wasting any time I injected it at her mark.. the veins have developed as it was on the first day.. Was I too late? No no no.. Please... I kissed her mark.. I saw Yeonjun entering the house with other members.. "Keep this fvcker alive" I ordered them and walked out holding Jia in my arms..

I got into the car and Suzy drove to the hospital.. All this time I kept on kissing her mark.. and thank god her marks have stopped spreading.. "Stop" she said.. and I stopped kissing her mark and looked at her... finally she feels alive.. she rested her head on my shoulder.. and put my hand on her mark.. I did what she wanted me to do.. "Tell her to drive slowly.. I'm fine now.. I'm used to this pain.." she said.. Suzy obviously heard that and drove slower.. but hurts me to hear she's used to the pain..

"Do you have something to eat?" She asked.. I looked around.. "Here" Said Suzy.. she gave me her favorite chocolate.. I took it and opened the wrapper for her.. she took it from me.. and ate it slowly.. "No hospital please.. I hate that place.. I'm fine now.." she said.. "No Jia.. you might die if the mark is spreading internally.." I said.. "And whose fault is that?" she said.. There was a complete silence.. "My fault.. I'm sorry Jia.. I'm sorry" I said.. meaning it..

"I don't want to go to the hospital.. I would rather die than go there" she said.. It's not a good idea to go against her right now.. "Ok.. I'll call the doctor home for a check up" I said.. she didn't reply so I guess she's agreeing for that option.. there was a complete silence for a few minutes.. "did he do anything to you?" I asked her.. "He kissed me.. kissed my cheeks.. touched my neck.. my waist.. and worst was about to happen.." she said.. I clenched my jaws.. "But your mark hurts the most" she said..

"He would have just r#ped me.. You almost killed me" she said.. I don't know why she's saying all this.. But she's not saying anything wrong.. I just hum.. "I hate you" she said.. "for real" she added.. only if I could travel back in time and control my wolf.. nothing of this would have happened.. We were so happy together.. living our best lives.. Just because of my one mistake.. our lives has changed upside down..

_________________________________

She's crying non stop in my embrace as I'm taking her to her room.. It hurt my feelings to see her cry in this way.. her eyes a swollen and nose and cheeks have turned red.. she wipes her tears making a cute little fist.. I wish I was not the reason.. but I know.. I am the only reason she's crying that way.. I made her sleep in bed and slept next to her pulling her in my arms.. "L-leave me alone" she said with hiccups.. "No" I said.. "You can cry in my embrace.. It's the punishment I gave to myself" I said.. and she kept on crying in my embrace..