🍂 Part 3 🍂

Rehaan's Pov

I just received my degree yesterday...I had finally finished my masters..Abbu has already booked my tickets.. I just have 6 days left and I will have to return to India...I have to face her..I have tried so hard to control my feelings...to forget her in these 6 years but the distance has made my feelings stronger...

We never talked on phone she would message me only when Arhaan's phone would be unreachable...I would miss her every day and night...I don't even know how she looks...She has a insta account where all my cousins follow her but I never had the courage to follow her..Her account was private so I could not see her post..She also never followed me on any social media platforms she follows each and everyone member of the family except me...I don't know the reason..Does she hate me??

There was a lot going on in my mind but Arhaan's voice made me come out of my thoughts

"Rehaan mein na thode chocolates kareed Ke thuje dunga tu bas Aaliya tak pohncha Dena uski favourite chocolates Hai woh"

I hummed in response....

After 2 days

Me and Arhaan had come to the mall to shop for our family members...Arhaan bought the chocolates,Dress and sling bag for Aaliya...I bought some gifts and chocolates for all the family members and perfume and sunglasses for her

Sunday

I was sitting in plane all nervous and anxious...I was scared like a new bride I don't even know why..."I have ignored her for 6 years I can still Ignore her"...He thought and murmured "I guess"

When I landed In India I took my luggage and was coming out when I saw abbu,ammi,Chachi's  and chachu's I also saw Zayn but she was nowhere...I thought she would come to pick me but I guess she had some work..I greeted everyone and settled in the car...

"Thuje pata Hai Rehaan,Sab tera manpasand Khana banwaya Hai Aaj,Bechari Aaliya sab intezaam mein lagi huwi Hai isliye woh Nahi aapayi"Ammi said

Ohh!That's the reason she did not come to pick me...I just smiled and soon we reached our mansion

I entered inside and saw a girl around 17-18 years..I was confused if it was her or someone else..

She greeted everyone but she was staring at me I replied to her..She went Into the kitchen and I sat on the sofa with the elders...

"Dekha Rehaan,Kitni badi hogayi Hai humari Aaliya tu jab Gaya Tha sirf 12 saal Ki thi"Ammi said and clarified my unsaid doubt that it was herrrr.

She has grown into such a beautiful girl MashaAllah...

I just smiled in response to my mom..

She came with water and served all the elders and was coming towards me.. I could feel her gaze on me...I looked towards her and took the glass from the tray she sat on the sofa opposite to me near my mom..

"Aaliya Khana tayaar Hai?''Insiya Chachi(Aaliya's mom) asked

"Ji mumma"She replied...

Her voiceeee!!!I thought

I was so happy to hear her voice after ages...Her voice was so different back then and now see...

"Aur Zayn padhai kesi chalrahi Hai?"I asked Zayn but I wanted to ask this question to Aaliya but I was not able to..Such a coward I said to myself

"Ji Bhai bhadiya Chal Rahi Hai..Final year Hai iske baad office join karlunga"

I just nodded...

Just then my dad told me to get freshen up and come back in 15 minutes for lunch

"Ji abbu"I replied