12 First day

Izuku POV

After Nezu asked me for my injuries, home life and so, I had to use all my persuasiveness to talk myself out of the matter. I continued to play unsuspecting and confused while dismissing Nezu's accusations. Finally, Nezu seemed to be satisfied, but I could see that the he still had doubts.

Finally, Nezu suggested that my mother should pick me up to clarify the matter in person. But when we tried to reach her, she did not take off, which increased the concern and suspicion of Nezu. This situation pressed heavily on my shoulders because I was aware that Nezu and the others could possibly think that I was in a difficult situation at home.

After my mother did not take off several times, from both my and Nezu's cell phone, the concern with Nezu and the others grew. They tried to call her again to make sure she could pick me up because I was still tired. These desperate attempts to contact my mother reflected the concern and mistrust that Nezu and Ereaserhead had about the situation.

He tried to call my mother again, she didn't pick up. After a while, she even began to refuse the calls.  Och that hurt I know that she has work but why should she refuse my calls. The problem was she was refusing only my calls a not the calls of Nezu... she was just ignoring his calls. The look in Nezu's eyes told me that the he began to consider the possibility of child neglect. This idea shook me deeply, and I promised myself to behave particularly inconspicuously and not to let any further questions arise in order to keep my secret and not to cause additional worries.

After Nezu gave it up he let me leave. Finally freedom. I can goooo. I have to act very normal and not raise suspiciousness. That will be hard because of the look Nezu gave me I am pretty sure I am a student and got accepted. Ich bin mir nicht sonderlich sicher ob ich in klasse 1A  oder 1B oder anders wo bin.

Some weeks later. 

I was right, I was accepted. But since I met the teachers, I don't feel like it. But I have to do something with it... actually. So that I can prove it All Might. I'm in class 1 A and of course I the teacher was Ereaserhead or should I call him Sensei? Arghh. But at least I can design my costume in peace. 

My costume didn't look heroic, but what interests me

My costume didn't look heroic, but what interests me. I made it well portable. I fixed it fire and electricity and acid. Not that it would really hurt me, it covered all my sores. It still has style. It is angular and angular city round. It's pointed like shards of something. I immediately think of my childhood, which is in shards. The costume should form the illusion not very articulated and good for the fight, it has characteristics that no one wears nowadays. Nevertheless, a lot of electricity plays in. The gloves and the cape are perfect for hiding weapons. And the gloves should be made of a material that is not so slippery so that I can stick to surfaces. It would be a good idea to ad a taser.

UA Day

When I entered the classroom, surrounded by excited conversations and laughing faces, I could literally feel the energy that was in the air. It was my first day at the U.A. High School, and I was full of anticipation to get to know all the new students. Ha...ha I can't even think that with a straight face. I just hope here is no discrimination. I have to find some friends ore something like that so the teacher won't really notice me. It won't be easy.

When I looked around to meet my new classmates, my eyes fell on some interesting personalities. There was, for example, Uraraka Ochaco, who rushed through the room with a wide smile on her face and exchanged friendly greetings. I could feel that she had a warm and open charisma. I know that I saved her and she thanked me an d asked me if we do sit together at lunch.

Opposite me sat Iida Tenya, who was absorbed in his documents with a straight back and a serious look. He seemed very focussed and ambitious, and I was eager to learn more about his quirk... and him. I am not just interested in quirks. Ha...Ha. 

While watching my new classmates, I also noticed Bakugo, whom I already knew. His angry character was unmistakeable, and I could feel the tension in the air when he entered the room. Despite his rough-legged nature, he is...is somehow I don't really know what nice thing to say about him. 

When the students gathered in the classroom, Aizawa, entered the room. The kids needed very much time to notice him. His strict look and quiet presence immediately created an atmosphere of attention and seriousness. 

Aizawa: I was here for 8 min and just Midoryia noticed me.

So much about being not conspicuous.

Without losing many words, Aizawa gave the order that the students should change and prepare for an upcoming test.

The test was to show the skills in dealing with the quirks by throwing balls while demonstrating precision and strength. But Aizawa added a crucial information.

Aizawa: The student with the lowest score will be excluded from school. This announcement put the students in a mixture of tension and determination, as you know that this test would determine not only the abilities, but also the future as aspiring heroes.

Pink alien: But we just wrote the test

I really have to learn the names.

Aizawa: You passed the test but that doesn't mean anything now.

That is stupid the students have to throw a ball and use their quirk that they never were allowed to use in public. At least I can't complain that I have to use a quirk because I don't have one. Nice what?

Everyone was complaining except me. Shit I have to hide in the crowed so I moved my lips like I would talk.