23 And?

Izuku POV

Did I really expect to be able to run long distances? My legs are short, and in no time I was wrapped up in the scarf.

Aizawa-sensei: It looks like you've stayed the same.

Me: It looks like you've gotten older.

Aizawa-sensei: I'm around 30.

Me: Really? I thought you were 40.

Aizawa-sensei: The other Izuku was nicer.

I stick out my tongue.

Aizawa-sensei: What are you, a ki...

Me: ...

Aizawa-sensei: Never mind.

When Aizawa-sensei let me go to Recovery Girl, I greeted her as if I had never seen her before.

Me: Hello there. Nice to see you, Miss.

Recovery Girl: What's this boy doing here, and why does he look like Midoriya?

Me: I am Midoriya.

Recovery Girl: So you're related to Izuku Midoriya. You're much sweeter than him. He once told me I would have existed back when dinosaurs were around.

Me: Aren't you from that time? What were dinosaurs like?

Aizawa-sensei: ...

Recovery Girl: *Inhale, exhale* Don't hit little kids.

Me: But you look younger than Eraserhead.

Recovery Girl: Pfff-

Aizawa-sensei: Sigh.

Recovery Girl: It's clear that he's related to Izuku.

Me: But I am...

Aizawa-sensei: Pshhh, we don't want her to have a heart attack right away.

Recovery Girl: I won't have a heart attack so easily...

Me: Eraserhead would, with all that coffee he drinks.

Aizawa-sensei: Can you stop insulting my appearance?

Me: Nooo, it's too much fun.

Recovery Girl: Where was I? Oh yes, I won't have a heart attack so easily. Last month, you brought me a hero who had an iron rod through his chest. I thought he was dead until he suddenly stood up and laughed. Turns out, he had a quirk similar to Ectoplasm's, but he can split into two clones and the clone doesn't die. Still, it was scary to see a dead person stand up like that... I'm still alive. So what's the problem? It can't be that bad.

Me: Wow, that's a cool quirk. Is the person then immortal, and only the clone dies? Did he have full control over the clone? Does the clone have the same personality as him? Can you get rid of it somehow, and if so, does it cost him energy to make a new one?

Recovery Girl: You're exactly like Izuku. Like a clone, just younger.

Me: Actually...

Aizawa-sensei: Let me explain. So Mei and Izuku did an experiment with a machine that could starve the body externally.

Recovery Girl: That sounds pretty un... Don't tell me he's... is he that?

Aizawa-sensei: Yes, and exactly the same character. I had to chase him here. Sigh.

Recovery Girl: But he acts like a child.

Aizawa-sensei: Something went wrong.

Me: There was an explosion, poof.

Recovery Girl: I'm still shocked.

Aizawa-sensei: I warned you.

Me: Why am I at UA anyway? I understand that I was rejuvenated, but why am I at UA?

Recovery Girl: You don't know? You were... are... going to be a student... here.

Me: Really? That's so cool. I get to play this awesome hero. Maybe I can rival Kacchan a bit. Is Kacchan here too?

Recovery Girl: Kacchan?

Me: Katsuki Bakugo.

Recovery Girl: Yes.

Me: That's so cool, it means our promise will be kept.

Aizawa-sensei: What promise?

Me: Kacchan is my best friend ever. We promised to become the best heroes together.

Aizawa-sensei: You're friends? What did I miss?

Me: Owww, are we not friends anymore in the future?

Recovery Girl: Don't say things like that... your relationship is complicated.

Me: I already knew it would fail after I got my quirk. His is so cool, and mine...

Aizawa-sensei: Don't let others influence you. You got one of the best scores in the written exam.

Me: But I'm weak. Kacchan uses his quirk on me, and I can't do anything about it.

I whine.

Aizawa-sensei's eyes light up. He held me by the shoulder before, but now he let go and his eyes light up.

Me: Where are you going?

Aizawa-sensei: I'm about to end someone's life.

Recovery Girl: I would too, but it's long past the end of school.

Aizawa-sensei: He sometimes trains on campus.

Recovery Girl: I hope he's training.

Me: I hope Kacchan isn't training.

Aizawa-sensei leaves the room.

Me: Can I leave now?

Recovery Girl: You're still injured.

Me: And?

Recovery Girl: Sigh. How did I not recognize who you are immediately?