🤍

Hera-Mother

Persephone-Ma

Artamis-Mom

Aphrodites-Mommy

Hestia-Mama

Demeter-Mami

Athena-Moma

Zeus-Father

Hades-Papa

Poseidon-Daddy

Apollo-Papi

Hermes-pops

Ares-Dad

Hephsus-Pa

Well, Hi, I didn't see you there. In case you didn't know, my name is Tia, short for Tatiana. And right now I am getting my tail handed to me in this archery competition. You see that other girl over there, that is one of my many parents. Her name is Artamis, goddess of the moon and hunt. I know what you're thinking, what Greek gods are real? Yep as real as real can be. All of them and every myth that comes along with them. Second, you 're gonna think. Artemis' daughter? Isn't she a maiden? The answer to that is yes. I am adopted though, by every major Olympian and a few minor ones. Only the gods know this though, not even Artamis' hunt knows about me. Speaking off, this archery training with her is whooping my butt. She is currently tallying my scores out of 300 points. "292, better than last time, still not where it needs to be but you are getting there." Arty said as I pulled the rest of my arrows, placing them back in my quiver.

I bowed my head a little," well that will have to do for today mom because I have a walk with Papa and ma latter

I bowed my head a little," well that will have to do for today mom because I have a walk with Papa and ma latter. And I need a shower." I said, pulling my bow and quiver over my head. Mom nodded," till tomorrow my daughter." I gave her a hug before slashing to Aphrodite's temple to get all clean. She would make sure I look my absolutely best. She will even do my hair. I love it when she pampers me, letting me do girly stuff. I knocked on the door of her temple. "Mommy!" I called as I opened the door by myself. "In here sweetie," came her voice from her closet room. As I rounded the corner she came out with a baby blue, open back dress. "I was thinking, this dress, it will show off your cute tattoo on your back. and we braid your hair with your white hightops. Just a little bit of makeup but after you clean up." Mommy said with a smile. She pushed me into one of her shower rooms with my close. Hanging them on the rack away from any water I started running the water. Once I stepped in the water ran down my back. I quickly washed my hair and body before hopping out. I dried off using my powers from poseidon. I washed my face and put on my clothes. My training clothes had disappeared to be washed. I grabbed my hightops and made my way into mommy's room where she was looking over all of my lipstick shades of pink. She looked up and smiled, pushing me into the vanity,"Now for your hair and makeup." I allowed her to do whatever she wanted as I scolded through my phone. I had one from my pops, Hermes and it had everything on it. Including every number I might need which meant all of my parents' numbers. Plus all of the mortals' social media apps to help me keep up with the times. "Did you see the latest red carpet even, some of those dresses were just, no, they were so bad." I said, showing mommy over my shoulder. She nodded," yes, they were so bad, who even came up with some of those designs. I think they need to find a new profession." She tied off my hair and looked at me through the mirror," I think it looks great, just a little makeup now." She grabbed a few things before coming and sitting in front of me. It didn't take her long before she was smiling brightly,"now you're ready, my beautiful princess." I looked in the mirror, she did amazing as usual.

" I looked in the mirror, she did amazing as usual

Thanks mommy, I will see you tomorrow." I hugged her before grabbing my stuff and running out of the temple. I ran to the throne room where papa was waiting for me. I opened the large doors to see the big three standing in the middle talking about some new demigod at Camp Half-Blood. "Hi." I called running up to them.