🤍🤍

“Hi princess.” They all called looking down at me. “Who are yall talking about?” I asked. “No one you need to worry about Tia.” Father said. I shrugged, grabbing papa's hand.” Ready to go.” He asked. I nodded as shadows enveloped both of us. We reappeared in the throne room of the underworld" Before we go walking, Pesephone has something for y'all to do.” I nodded as I walked down the hall. “ take as long as you need.” He called. I just waved, continuing my journey down the hall to Persephone's garden where I knew she would be. “Ma, papa said you wanted to go something.” I called walking into the beautiful garden. “Well don't you look stunning.” Persephone said, coming up beside me placing a white flower crown on my head.

H

H

ow did this morning go? Training with Arty?” I fixed the crown on my head,” I shot a 292. It is pretty good but not the best.” She patted my shoulder pulling me onto a blanket in the middle of the garden,” that is still great though. You just picked up the bow a few weeks ago. Plus you are a master at everything else you have tried.” I nodded, daggers, swords, hand to hand and I can use all of my powers excellently. I have been training since I could walk. Alecto came into the garden,” My queen you are being summoned to the throne room.” Ma got up dusting herself off before turn to me, “ I will be right back, don't go to far.” I nodded. Once they left I also stood, guess I will walk by myself for a moment. I walked out of the garden and into the fields. I could hear all of the ones who had died but were living the good life down here in the underworld. All of a sudden all the spirits fled. I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned quickly to see who was walking by the fields. By their looks I would say Greek demigods. But what would they be doing down here? I decided to follow them, couldn't hurt. They lead me right back to papa and massage throne room. I felt my eyes turn black as I used the shadows to hide me from view. My eyes changed color whenever I used one of my parents powers given to me.

Father(Zues)-sky blue;power over the weather

Mother(Hera)-gold;telepathy and telekinesis 

Daddy(Poseidon)-Sea green;water and liquid manipulation 

Papa(Hades)-Black;shadow travel and manipulation

Ma(Persephone)-mint green;knowledge of plants

Papi(Apollo)-sun yellow;healing and sun manipulation 

Mom(Artamis)-silver;knowledge of hunting, animal comunication 

Pops(Hermes)-light brown;great liar  their, super speed, knowledge of when someone is lying

Dad(Ares)-blood red; knowledge of any weapon or when I get really mad

Mommy(Aphrodites)-pastel pink; charm speak, clothes and appearance manipulation 

Pa(Hephsus)-dark metal gray; knowledge of building and forging

Mama(Hestia)-warm orange; fire and food manipulation 

Mami(demeter)-grass green;plant manipulation 

Moma(Athena)-light gray;knowledge on any subject

I sat against the wall listening to the conversation, papa was looking for his helm and the demigods where looking for fathers lightning bolt. I know they are all my parents but they don't all always get along but stealing each other's symbols of power, they would never do that. Something else is at play here. The lead demigod was obviously a son of posiden and I could feel the loyalty flowing off of him in waves. However the girl, daughter of Athena, pride seeped through her pors.  Then there was Grover, I had met the saytr before. A long time ago we had ran into each other at one of the schools he was searching for demigods in. We were not friends but acquainted. They didn't stay long, hitting the way the underworld felt. I stepped out of the shadows and looked over to papa. “What is actually going on?”