Prologue: A new life begins

Earth has now become a wasteland ruled by Drazeros and his team. The only ones that can free Earth is the Resistance. Kai, his little sister Cozy Glow and their friends are in the meeting room with Lincoln Loud, Pretty Bit, Lavender, Violet, Tuffy, and Tyke.

Lincoln: Everyone our spies have discovered a hidden Laboratory and a portal. From what they told us Drazeros and his crew plan to travel to other worlds so they can rule the Universe.

Jake: No way! We can't let that happen!

Cozy Glow: Agreed they must be stopped.

Tuffy: We will. Me and the others will provide the distraction while you guys go inside the lab and place bombs inside.

Kai: Understood. But if we don't get out in time detonate the bombs.

Lincoln:(sad) Understood.

Kai hugged Lincoln in comfort.

Dravise: Let's do this everyone.

Meanwhile...

Felice: Lord Drazeros the portal is almost complete.

Drazeros: Excellent soon the Universe will be ours.

Then an explosion was heard.

Drazeros: Report.

Guard 1: We are under attack by the Resistance!

Siderian: Those fools just don't when to give up. I'll deal with them.

Drazeros: No I know that certain foes will infiltrate the lab. Come.

They all head to the lab to greet Kai and his pals.

Kai and the others are placing bombs.

Drazeros: I had a feeling that you all would be here.

Kai and the others looked to see Drazeros and his crew standing in front of them with evil smiles on their faces.

Kai: Drazeros your reign of terror ends here!

Both sides charge at each other as the battle becomes intense. Kai and Drazeros clashed as they punched and kicked each other.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Impressive Kai. Perhaps the death of your adoptive family and girlfriend finally made you give in to your hatred.

Kai:(anger) I'm not like you Drazeros and I never will!

Kai punched Drazeros hard in the face which sent him a few feet back. Drazeros charges at Kai as he does the same. Cozy Glow and Kelvin fought Sabrus while Henry and the others fought Grimy and the others.

The portal then activates as Kai and the others knew they were running out of time.

Kai: Uncle Lincoln activate the bombs!

Lincoln held back his tears.

Lincoln:(close to tears) Goodbye Niece and Nephews.

He flips the switch and pushed the button thus the bombs inside the fortress and laboratory explodes.

Drazeros glared at Kai.

Drazeros: What have you done?!

Kai: This is the end Drazeros. You will never harm another life!

The explosion kills not only Drazeros and his crew but Kai and his friends as well. Lincoln and the others mourned for the loss of Kai and the others but this is not the end of their adventure. It has only begun in another world.

Kai woke up and sees his little sister Cozy Glow as a Eevee. His friends are also Eeveelutions as well.

Kai walked to the river and sees himself as a Flareon.