𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM was deeply flawed. Though every American knew that, in fact everyone in the world knew that fact. But it's far easier to turn a blind eye to that fact rather than anything else. Which is what Margaret assumed happened when no relative lifted a finger after her parents never came back from a work trip to Italy.

SHE BOUNCED FROM home to home, some better than others. Some so much worse. But once she turned eighteen, she was lucky to receive a dance scholarship to Juliard and graduated with flying colours. But all she truly wanted, after years of uncertainty and unparalleled anxiety, she wanted a home. And the last place she had truly felt at home were the summers she had spent with her aunt in forks, Washington.

WITH HER MANY ACCOLADES she won the position of dance teacher at Forks Highschool very easily and just days after graduation, she was bundled into her car to make her way down to Maine.

LUCKILY FOR THE UNLUCKY GIRL, she would find a home and a family that would love her like no other. And a love that transcends time.

MARGARET 'MAE' BANKS

the dancer

22
libra
human
niece of renée dwyer
from new orleans, america

❝it's because she's in a world preserved,
only a few have found the door❞

CARLISLE CULLEN

the doctor

365 years old
(physically 23)
vampire
patriarch of the cullen clan
from london, england