7.

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear reader 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after atleast 100 views and 20 votes..

.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

Accept my sincere apology for late update 😌 😌

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

From the day Jungkook started going to university he was beaming in happiness. He couldn't make many friends because of his shy nature, however he was enjoying studying.

Taehyung was doing extra work hours , he doesn't wanted jungkook to lack anything. He tried to convince jungkook to keep focus on his studies.

Things were going well for both of them, unknowing to both of them taehyung was falling deeper day by day , his adoration for his kookie was filling his heart with contentment.

One smile on his baby,'s face was enough to light up taehyung's whole universe. Their hyungs can easily see that taehyung's feelings runs deeper down his heart.

Jungkook was innocent to understand his taetae hyungie's feelings. He wished to study well and make his taetae Proud.

In university while jungkook was focusing on his study. Jay was planning to woo jungkook. He saw how innocent and naive the boy was.

His evil mind brew a plan to lead jungkook to his bed. Jay and his minions were nothing but rich snobs.
His friends group includes some of the most rich and good for nothing students.

He was a Playboy and generally don't care about poor people, however jungkook 's beauty has got his attention. He decided to befriend jungkook.

And he soon got the chance.
Jungkook was walking towards the cafeteria when two girls dragged him towards the empty classroom and pushed him inside.

He started panicking and crying for help, Jay who was following him saw the girls dragging him, he was enjoying the show from the shadows.

He waited for another 15 mins. And opened the door, they moment the door opened jungkook hugged him he was too scared and Jay took the opportunity and pretended to be a well wisher.

" Hey , hey. Jungkook. Are you all right." He asked with fake concern.

"I - i , thankyou Jay." Jungkook felt lump in his throat. He wants to go home, he needs his hyungie's embrace.

Before he can run away from their , Jay held his hand and lead him towards the cafeteria which was almost empty.

"sit here, I am just coming." He came back with a water bottle and gave it to jungkook.

Jay saw jungkook drinking water and got mesmerized by the view , no doubt jungkook look like an angel. He was beautiful that's why most of the girls were jealous of him.

"Thank you for helping me." Jungkook was grateful,he failed to notice the lust in the eyes of Jay.

" it's ok, can we be friends." jay extended his hand.