Before you begin

Hey there!

Thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a chance. Before you begin, I'd like to give you a heads up that this book is on hold. I absolutely will one day return, but right now my focus is another novel - BOUND BY THE BOND.

I know it's a lot to ask, but please head over to that one before you start on this. I promise there are very regular updates happening and I'm really proud of where it's going. If you're interested, the summary for BBTB is below!

No matter what you decide, know that I appreciate every single one of you. I write because I love it, but I post because of you.

Happy reading!

♡ sarah ♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S U M M A R Y

"You are mine, little mate." A whimper slipped from my lips when Xander's mouth claimed the most sensitive part of my neck, his breath scorching my skin and heating my core. When I felt his teeth start to graze my skin, the fog cleared from my mind and I hurried to shove him away.

He didn't budge.

When those teeth started to clamp down, I cried out and moved my hands, sourcing the limited air in the room to use my power to push him off me. "Xander stop!" I shouted as he staggered backwards, his eyes black and unforgiving.

"You are mine."

"No," I whispered, ignoring the warm drops that slid down my neck.

Blood.

Not enough for a claim. But enough to make me wish it was.

Katalina wanted one thing in this world.

Her mate.

Or his death anyway.

For years she had trained to become the perfect match for him and had meticulously planned every detail of her revenge so she could destroy him.

For Xander, Katalina was his mate.

For Katalina, Xander was her target.

But their bond was a lie.

A lie forcefully conjured by magic - not a bond fated by the Moon Goddess as Xander was led to believe.

So, when a woman claiming to be his true mate comes into the picture, Katalina is forced to figure out if her growing feelings for him were true, or an unfortunate side effect of their forced bond.

All is fair in love and war, right?

Until, of course, it isn't.