Wild scars

My sister wrote the last two chapters i share the account with her. I'll try mak it obvious when we swap but might forget.
This is wild angst where they go through a town and he gets hate the chain figure out what happened to wild,

Enjoy
— — — — — — — — — — — — —

Third person POV

The chain was recently dropped into Twilights Hyrule, they set up a camp not to far away from the castle town. After quite a rough fight with a boko camp Wing and Legend got hurt, Wind had a deep cut along his leg and Legend broke his ankle (Time was so confused on how he did it.) "Guys we have no red potions left for Legend," Hyrule said "Oi, how is that fair" "I mean Wind is younger then you" Four replied.

"We'll have to go to the Castle Town for more things because wild broke his sword some how, and we are running out of medical items too" Twi said eyeing Wild who just looked down not making eye contact.

The chain -except Legend who couldn't walk, Hyrule because he wanted to stay with Legend and Sky who was somehow still asleep -made their way too the castle town. Wild was looking at everything with awe the chain had gone to wilds Hyrule once before so they knew he wasn't used to big crowds, that was why Time and Twilight was keeping an eye out for him. Wild just got a new sword so he was quite happy so happy he decided to take his hood down (He did get a few weird looks but just ignored them for now)

After a while Wild was walking at the back looking at everything amazed. A random jock person who probably looks like he thinks hes better then everyone and everything. Stared following The chain making snarky comments about Wilds scars on his face. Which after the first few comments he pulled his hood up feeling insecure, Wild definitely didn't expect the random jock to grab him by the neck of his shirt, pull his hood down and start threatening him.

"Oi, scar face think you can just pull your hood up and hide from the truth that your ugly??"

This started getting the attention of strangers, the chain was too fair ahead to notice at first. Because the jock was quite buff and intimidating the strangers would have too be on his side so they wouldn't get beat up too.

"What scar face you scared because if so you should be, HEY EVERYONE WHAT DO YOU THING CAUSED THIS SCAR?!? Was it you just hated your self so much?? Or your father hated looking at your face??"

Wild wished so hard that the chain was here to pull him out but still they didn't notice he was gone. Without thinking,Wild punched the jock in the nose hearing a crack. Knowing he just broke the man's nose he stood there in shock well the jock was on the floor trying not to cry. The jock suddenly jumped up and that was when wild bolted pulling him hood up in the process. The jock decided to chase after him but wild ran straight into Twi giving him a hug to shield him. Tears were in Wilds eyes.

"Cub, what happened?" Twi asked as the chains eyes drifted to Wild.
Wild didn't answer but the jock did...
"What's wrong is he's being a idiot and just a monster" The chain after that looked very mad and annoyed
"Really how??" Time asked as he glared at the small boy holding his nose to him.

"That little monster broke my nose!!" the jock said as he started to walk to Wild who was still clinging on to Twi
'He insulted my scars' Wild whispered to Time and Twi.
"Why you little-" Twilight got cut off by Time by saying.
"Now pup, don't worry I can handle this man"
Time said as he dragged the poor not really poor man away. After a few minutes of the chain making Wild feel better Time came back dragging a jock,who looked very scared and sorry,  by his coller and threw him in front of Wild, Wind and Four (who were making jokes to make Wild feel better).

"Look whatever your name is I'm sorry for grabbing you, I'm sorry for insulting you, I'm sorry for being mean and everything,Please forgive me!!!"
"Ok, I guess I forgive you but I'm not sorry at all about breaking your nose"

After that the jock ran away and the chain decided to go back to camp, everyone was wondering what time said to make that jock say sorry. When they got back to camp they saw Sky like crying and freaking out while Legend and Hyrule just sat there looking amused.
"Dare I ask??"
"No"
"Do you have the red potion old man?"
"Uhh no, we kinda got side tracted"
"Go back Now"
"Ahh Fuck you Legend"
They all looked at Wind with shock.
"What I'm a pirate?"
"Your grounded."

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ▬▬ι════

That was Wilds scars
Hoped you liked it and if your wondering what happened to Sky -Legend told him the rest of the chain had got kidnapped /killed and Hyrule got bribed into not saying the truth-

Anyway my fingers hurt

Bye bye I have 2% anyway

If you have requests PLEASE