Who was the first?

Omg it's been forever. We've been very busy with school and stuf.

Ok hi eldest here. Little one wrote the last
chapter, which I refuse to read.
This is Sky angst because he's my favourite and I love him. I try not to forget certain characters but I'm not gonna promise anything.
________________________________

"Hey I have a question," asked Wind. Him and Four had been muttering to each other for quite some time now. The group were all sat around the camp fire just talking about adventures and normal hero things.

"Go ahead" time said. He was in a good mood for once and was willing to answer stupid questions.

"We're you the first Link?"

"No, i'm not. Now that I think about it... I don't know who is." Time replied. He'd never really thought about it. He was definitely told about a hero who came before him. When? he couldn't tell you.

"Well it's definitely not wild. Non off us had even thought of his technology before meeting him." Wild nodded along to this. As far as he was aware he was the most recent.

"Is it twilight?" Wind asked.

"No not me." Twilight swore he heard of a hero before him.

"Legend?" Wind was just listing people at this point.

"Nope,"

"It wasn't me, it's not Four, not twilight, not wild, not time surprisingly. Hyrule?"

"Also not me,"

The group sat and thought about it for a while, not noticing Sky silently panicking. He knew full well that he was the first. Hell he remembered Demise casting the spell that led to all this.

"Sky?" Sky hadn't noticed the whole group was now staring at him.

"What?" He was too busy panicking and forgot what was happening.

"Was it you?"

"Was what me?"

"Are you the first?"

"First what,"

"LINK!!" The whole group yelled. He was clearly avoiding the question.

"Ohhhhhh,"

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you the first link?"

The whole group pretty much had their answer by now. Sky clearly didn't want to answer.

"You are aren't you?" Time finally said, he sounded almost sympathetic but it was hard to tell.

"-sigh- yeah, I am," Sky sounded very guilty. Why wouldn't he? It was his fault they all suffered, his fault they lost friends, family, hell he was the reason Fi was stuck on the sword, he was the reason hyrule is no longer safe.

"So, how'd this happen?" Wind asked

"I didn't fight Ganon like you all did. I fought a demon called Demise. Before he finally died he cast a spell. The hero spirit, the goddess and his soul will be reincarnated over and over until he finally wins."

The group was silent for a good while. They were all trying to process what they'd just been told.

"So," wind finally said "it's your fault."

Sky just nodded.

"You didn't stop him?" Wild asked. He sounded almost hurt. Don't blame him he lost his friends and families. He slept for 100 years because of sky.

"I didn't know what would happens. I didn't realise it would lead to... all this."