CHP.2 - Entering Dimension Huntik

Pitch black

Ears ringing.....again

' Ughhh I swear he did that on purpose ' are garret's thoughts as he wakes up for the second time in a span of three hours , doing his best to quickly shake off any lingering disorientation he once more gets out of the admittedly comfortable bed.

Making his way over to the full-size mirror against the wall near his bed he looks himself over with scrutinizing eyes , inspecting every last aspect of himself from his short platinum blonde hair and piercing ice blue eyes down to his slightly crooked nose then further down noticing the scar that was ounce on his jaw is no longer there ' Well Aleister did say he completely remade my body ' he muses and continues to inspect himself noting that besides the....life ending injuries he received the only change to body seems to have been the removal of the scar he's had on his jaw since he was fourteen.

After a thorough check , especially 'downstairs' Garret is content that everything is the way it should be and moves on. Remembering the last words of Aleister before his departure Garret instinctually makes his way towards the energy signature of the Nexus gates.

After a few minutes of walking down a staircase , down past the basement level he finally reaches a long hall lined with doors which dwarf even his 6'10 frame each standing at approximately 10 ft. And seemingly made of solid gold the designation of the dimension it leads to inscribed on a plaque next to each door.

The one he's currently standing in front of has the designation ; Earth-12-1-209 and he seems particularly drawn to this door so after looking around to see if it has any further information and not finding any he reaches out and wraps his large h...

The one he's currently standing in front of has the designation ; Earth-12-1-209 and he seems particularly drawn to this door so after looking around to see if it has any further information and not finding any he reaches out and wraps his large hand around the handle a sudden surge of information flooding his mind.

Flashes of scenes rush past his mind's eye ;

- A war fought between What could only be described as Sentient calamities & Creatures controlled by humans via amulets being led by a old man wearing a gown and helmet embroidered with gold and wielding a mighty sword in one hand , A Large Jeweled amulet hanging from his neck.

- Jeanne d'Arc , Chulainn , Hernán Cortés , Jason of the Argonauts , Jodis Lore , King Solomon & Arthur and many other important historical figures all of whom are wielding the creature - he heard them being called Titans controlling amulets.

- The forming of the Huntik Foundation.

The Huntik Foundation's forming and it's symbol being the last of the flashes he gets , and having seen the symbol under the numerical designation for the dimension he decides to refer to said dimension as the huntik Dimension and to his surprise the Plaque changes to represent his decision with its new name now being inscribed under the symbol.