02

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓎
𝐄𝐩.𝟐

don't mind my errors💋

grl.ashanti
Monday 13/11/2024
[ 2pm ]

niyah was about to come to ashanti's place

niyah was about to come to ashanti's place. the girls planned they would just swim and chill all day.

ashanti got into a bikini waiting for niyah to arrive. her door bell rang and she went to go open it. instead of seeing one girl she was met with the group group.

"suprise." kash tried clearing the silence.

ashanti couldn't turn them back so she let all of them in. she lead them to the pool area and everyone got comfortable. she was getting drinks when malik joined her in the kitchen.

"you look beautiful." he complimented ashanti making her blush. he picked up the packet of chips and walked behind her.

they walked outside and put the snacks on the snack table. she made sure there was music and everyone was having the a blast.

malik had his phone out when she saw him talking to his phone. "are you live?" she asked with excitement.

"yes, wanna come-" was already next to him. "hey everyone, for those who don't know me i'm ashanti."

"my girl." malik mumbled so no one could hear him but ashanti heard but not quite right.

"so these bitches decided to trap my place and eat all my snacks. im not trynna clean all this up after so who free i pay." she winked. "i'm joking before y'all twist up my words." she laughed.

user: you so pretty.

user: ashanti bae, when you dropping on youtube.

"im definitely dropping today, i have to post my october montage even if it's november."

user: guys look at the way malik is looking at her.

user: replied to user: brooo i was about to say he's so mesmerised.